Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my question to you all

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...e-anymore.html
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: my question to you all

I just simply stop purchasing EA games. Battlefield series was great until bad company. Bad Company 2 is a piss poor excuse for a game. I will not be purchasing any more console ports from EA. There are plenty of good games coming out for PC.

Starcraft II which is now released.

Diablo III is coming out within the next two years.

Starwars MMO sometime in the future.

I think if you are upgrading your PC two times a year then you are upgrading wrong. The general golden rule is the less money you spend on upgrades, the more you are going to pay later. It's better to spend a good bit of money on your initial PC and not skimp on upgrades. You will save a lot more money that way then buying "budget" upgrades at the time.

Build or upgrade your PC to run the games 6 months to a year from now. Overkill it.

Comment

Warhammer 40K MMO... 'Nuff Said...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xen View Post
        Warhammer 40K MMO... 'Nuff Said...
        "The Emperor protects..."
        |TG-Irr| D_Ronin
        sigpic
        "As the storm gathers, some run from the clouds in fear...Others prepare for the rain."

Comment

And there is still DoW2 in the meantime. I don't get to play it as much as I would like but with constant attention by Relic it's a damn good game.
          "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
          -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X