Whereare the sexy people!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whereare the sexy people!?

Saturday and the TG servers are empty? Come on people you can be with your families some other time, lets kick some sexy butts!!
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Re: Whereare the sexy people!?

Whatīs this Forum do? I canīt remember

Comment

I am done with BC2 and console ports. Until a real Battlefield game comes out, I am putting BC2 to rest. Starcraft II all the way. Oh and by the way, if you have starcraft and haven't checked out the starcraft forums here at TG, do so. We're doing a king of the hill tournament tomorrow starting at 1700. All are invited. Details on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
        Saturday and the TG servers are empty? Come on people you can be with your families some other time, lets kick some sexy butts!!
        The 2142 server wasn't empty. :D
        Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

At the risk of pulling a off topic thread more off topic; How lively is BF2142? I must admit I am a bit down over how BC2 panned out, and am very much missing the game play that I loved with BF1942 (I have been gone from shooters for a few generations). Is BF2142 still worth the time to learn this late in the game? I can't imagine it being to bad, seeing there are still BF1942 servers up and alive. However, a bit of information from people in TG that are active within the game would be nice :-D

Comment

Did the servers fill up later, Abel? I did get to shot you a couple of times friday night but yesterday the servers were pretty much empty.
            sigpic

Comment

Here's an interesting thread to re-read or read for the first time if you are a newcomer....

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...here-stay.html

2142 had a good solid three year run and probably could have survived through the launch of BC2(which I shelved a month or so ago) if not for the lag problem that occurred just before it.

I wouldn't quite say that 2142 died, just had a near-death experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
                I am done with BC2 and console ports. Until a real Battlefield game comes out, I am putting BC2 to rest. Starcraft II all the way. Oh and by the way, if you have starcraft and haven't checked out the starcraft forums here at TG, do so. We're doing a king of the hill tournament tomorrow starting at 1700. All are invited. Details on the forums.
                agreed, no more BC2, WE NEEDZ SC2!

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

BF2142 has it's ups and downs. If you can i would say give it a go. Play a view times on the TG or MG server and you will find out why we still love this game. You could also check some of the videos on youtube out.

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Ubernoobie, have you considered PR for BF2? Its easily got 600 players concurrently at peak each day, and peaks between 800-1000 on weekends... the TG server fills for around 14 hours a day to 62 players (full server) and is an excellent game and community thats always growing.

BF2 / PR is alot more popular than 2142 on TG, and its going on 6 years out.

It seems like BC2 is dying out early, like CODMW2 and OFP2 did.

Comment

Fuzz rounds in Pr last hours, while rounds in 2142 last maybe 10-20 minutes. Some people don't have hours to play :(

Former TG-21st
                      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I've pretty much stopped playing this untill VoIP is fixed.....gimme a shout then :)

Comment

All the sexy people are playing 2142 you should check it out!!

Comment

Well My CD is broken otherwise I would join for a round or two when I got time..
                            Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubernoobie View Post
                              At the risk of pulling a off topic thread more off topic; How lively is BF2142? I must admit I am a bit down over how BC2 panned out, and am very much missing the game play that I loved with BF1942 (I have been gone from shooters for a few generations). Is BF2142 still worth the time to learn this late in the game? I can't imagine it being to bad, seeing there are still BF1942 servers up and alive. However, a bit of information from people in TG that are active within the game would be nice :-D
                              2142 is completely worth it. The TG population is down pretty low but our server is still seeded most evenings. I have been playing the game for almost 4 years and I still love it. It is fast paced (not as much as BC:2 but much more the PR) yet still leaves some time for breathing room. It is very balanced between infantry and armor and is all around a great game. Plus the 1.51 patch should be coming out anytime now which will release several new maps and is expected to raise the TG population up considerably.
                              |TG-56th| S.Kyle23

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...