In need of desperate help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of desperate help!!!

Hey guys I used to play BC2 all the time, that is actually how I got to know TG but then I decided to start playing Arma about a month ago, now that I wanted to jump in and play some BC2 it didnt find any servers. I put in all the proper filters, refreshed, etc. I have no idea what this could be and I looked all over the place and all I got was some firewall stuff, and my firewall could not be the issue since I didnt touch it and played BC2 with the same firewall settings for a very long time. Please guys if you can help me with this problem I would be very greatful and I could start playing BC2 with TG.

Re: In need of desperate help!!!

Can you directly connect to one of the TG server?

Comment

Hey I actually can play servers I figured out how but for some reason I cant play on EA servers is that normal and I cant connect to TG servers because its not pulling up EA servers

Comment

Problem Solved

Comment

Can you post up the solution, just in case it happens to someone else?

Comment

i had the same problem. that normally happens, when you didn't update and run a older version. for some reason, you can play on a couple of server, maybe the server has to be updated as well, i don't know.

so when you got this kind of problem, check if you got the oldest version.

Ingame name: TG-E1st Gromkara

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X