Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't believe I am asking this question already...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe I am asking this question already...

....but uh, when are the best times to play BC2 on the TG servers? For some time now, I've been attempting to get in a round or two on the TG servers, but yet, there is nobody playing... most recently, tried last night (Fri nite around 9pm est) on #1 and there was a total of 3 players...

Is #2 completely shut down due to inactivity? I don't see it in my server browser any longer or is gray'd out...

So I ask again.. when is does this server fill up to play a decent game and not 3 vs 3? I knew this game would die a quick death, but would have never guessed this quick!

Edit: The TG server is pretty much the only server I like to play on...

Re: Can't believe I am asking this question already...

The best time, in my opinion, is around 10:00 pm EST up until about 1-2 am. The server is usually full all along those hours even with people moving away from BC2 back to other games.
    Last edited by MacLeod; 08-14-2010, 12:50 PM.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I think its safe to say that BC2 Burnout has finally set in.

Comment

To add to Mac, from my experience, most people play at those times, but on weeknights. Weekends, including Friday nights, aren't as consistent.

As for server 2, I thought server 2 stayed and server 3 was shut down, but it seems like server 2 was shut down, and server 3 was changed to server 2. Try re-looking up the TG servers, you should still find 2 available.

Comment

Why are there all these full pubbie servers and 0 in TG :(
          aka spartan421
          Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

Originally posted by PennyFlame View Post
            FFOW syndrome?

Comment

It picked up after 9 or so, we were full from 10 on I believe. Weekend nights seem to get a later start.

Comment

Originally posted by PennyFlame View Post
                Because you can get just as much team play with other servers as you can with the |TG| server in this game. (Sometimes more)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddshooter View Post
                  Because you can get just as much team play with other servers as you can with the |TG| server in this game. (Sometimes more)
                  Do you ever get on teamspeak when you play on the TG server?

Comment

The servers have been hoppin the days i've been on. Every night but you may need to set your filters to all game modes and check your other filters. Often my filters gray out the tg servers because i'm looking at different modes.

Also get on teamspeak.

- -

Comment

servers are good.....if your burned out on BFBC2...that's on you, I still see alot of TG in game and this forum has a minimum of 13-15 viewing it all day long.
                      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
                        I think its safe to say that BC2 Burnout has finally set in.
                        Assault you just gotta hook up with your bro's bro. :p

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Toddshooter View Post
                          qft. I hate to say it, but it's true. I and a few other TG members have been pubbing it lately, using an IHS channel for squad level comms. We have been rolling over the pubbies through the use of superb tactics and communication and generally having a great time.

Originally posted by Unload View Post
                          Do you ever get on teamspeak when you play on the TG server?
                          I have used teamspeak when playing on the TG servers, and that is the major problem for me. Most of my issues have already been discussed on the forums but, the fact of the matter (for me at least) is that TS < in-game VoIP. Not to mention, using Whisper lists or Mumble, just adds another step that gets in the way of the game for me. When most of the team is on TS, it seems to be either a social chat-fest, a bunch of squad level comms that gets confusing or worse, a combination of the two.

Perhaps, for BC2, TG should have Alpha through Hotel Squad channels for each team, instead of just one huge channel. (I think this was discussed before, but can't remember why it was shot down) Then, those that need team-wide comms, can use either text chat or set up a Squad Leader/team-wide whisper lists (which I can't use because it seems to be broken on my end). In my opinion, I think a set up like that would go a long way towards clearing up the comms and providing a tactical environment for all of us to enjoy.

p.s. Sorry for being a curmudgeon, for offending anyone, etc. Just stating my opinion.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                            Assault you just gotta hook up with your bro's bro. :p
                            I'll be back on soon don't worry! :D What bugs me are those completely mindless fragfest maps that were included in the latest patch that don't seem suited for TG play. And if EA's statements over the past few months are accurate, we won't see any new content for BC2 until the Vietnam expansion several months from now. Heck, even one new weapon for each class would be something to look forward to in the interim. Let's hope the next big release is not that lame Spectat skin pack which the consoles are slated to receive.

Comment

I've only started playing bc2 again recently, but I've noticed that if you hop in and the server is empty it will fill up to almost full in about 30 min. That's what happened yesterday

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X