2 servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 servers

why does bc2 have two servers when only one of them is ever occupied. I started playong about a week ago and i was just wondering

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Re: 2 servers

Yeah, there was a line of like 5 people to get into server 1 today because apparently the supporting member script isn't working.
    aka spartan421
    Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
      why does bc2 have two servers when only one of them is ever occupied. I started playong about a week ago and i was just wondering
      There used to be three servers at the start of BC2: hardcore, rush, and conquest. Mixed conquest and rush tends to seed the best but it depends on who seeds and when.

Comment

we've played conquest quite a bit since i've been playing regularly. it seems to switch weeks.

- -

Comment

About a month or 2 ago, there were a few weeks where both servers were pretty full. About a couple of weeks ago, when the server crashed frequently, people would seed the unpopulated server when the seeded server crashed. Now, it just depends on the people who first seed it.

Comment

any chance of making serv 2 hardcore?

Comment

There used to be a hardcore server in the line-up. If I remember correctly, it was removed because it generally sat empty or was full of bunny-hopping, un-tactical jackholes.

sigpic

Comment

What about using it for the other game modes? I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but they can be fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X