uav w/ c4 on it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uav w/ c4 on it

saw a very interesting tactic tonight with the uav, had some people from another clan load up a uav with atleast 2 infantry of c4 on the thing, they flew the uav into the mcom building and hovered over the mcom and blew up the mcom. i'm sure that would be against tg rules correct?

Re: uav w/ c4 on it

They were also using ATVs and them selves as suicide bombs

Comment

yeah, don't do that.
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...gamer-way.html

Comment

Originally posted by Vita158 View Post
          saw a very interesting tactic tonight with the uav, had some people from another clan load up a uav with atleast 2 infantry of c4 on the thing, they flew the uav into the mcom building and hovered over the mcom and blew up the mcom. i'm sure that would be against tg rules correct?
          that stunt has been around since the beta....if that's the smartest way they can get to an MCOMM....I would love to see them epically fail on our server.
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Any team that lets that tactic work against them needs to just give up and go back to playing Qbert.

Comment

i got the name of one of the players if anyone sees the player again, [<<CH:k<<] MrGeneral also was bunny hopping when i shot at him too

Comment

wait?....was this on our server?....and if so why did they not get reported?
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
                  Any team that lets that tactic work against them needs to just give up and go back to playing Qbert.
                  Easier said than done against a skilled UAV-pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
                    Yeah, I've seen some members of that clan and they have been on the server enough to know the rules.
                    "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
                    "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Originally posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
                      Me and a couple others have experienced this on a public server before and let me tell you it can be pretty difficult to stop.
                      "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

i found an admin in the bc2 admin channel and gave their name to one of the admins.

Comment

agreed. any mildly good UAV pilot knows how to get around maps without being fired upon.
                          Semper Fi, Marines.

Comment

By the way folks, please don't do reporting stuff in the general forum. If you have players you want us to watch or reports to make, please go to the CAA forum.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X