NEW to BC2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW to BC2

I am announcing my enntrance to BC2 here and now! Welcoms Spleeph!!!! ;) haha now that's funny as hell, introducing myself in 3rd person... ha.
    Anyways, just got my new pc and I am ready for action tonight for the first time ever.
    To be honest, I have been behind in the gaming realm. I have not purchased "anything I play" since CS:S came out.. I know I know, I just dont have time nor did I have the computing power. But here I am and lets get it on!

Re: NEW to BC2

This should be in general and welcome spleeph!

- -

Comment

*moved*

Welcome to TG BC2!

Comment

Soon as I posted, I noticed that. My bad.. You may get used to me posting to the wrong spot! Huh Vulcan? lol jk ;)

Comment

MAn this game so far has been the biggest let down ever. I am remebering why I dislike Battlefield! I purchased friday and as of today, I still can not play the game properly. Everything from Punkbuster not updating to it choosing virtually every single wrong setting. lol. What a Pain. I thought it was fixed last night but then I get kicked back to desktop when filtering servers. Guess I will go buy COD then.. I think I should have EA give me a refund. yeah right... "I am not pleased with BC2" *on a brand new system no less

Comment

it might have been the install, i havent had any problems at all, short of voip not working. some of the bc2 vets might be able to help you

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Except for VoIP, I haven't had any issues, even through the Beta.

Now if we could get some new maps.... ; )

Comment

Thanks for offering but I don't need any help with it. It's just a pain the butt. This is way more work for a video game than it should be. Fresh OS, New PC, installed through steam, what else do you want? How can that mess up? lol
                I am going to get rid of the 7900 and get a 9800GT for 50$ I can also get 2 of them at that price and then SLI em but my PSU needs upgraded if I do that so I am not sure its a good deal after that

Comment

Kind of a waste of money if you just give up from the get-go. Why not get your money's worth and try to get it up and running. There's thousands of players out there, so clearly there's a way to get it working.

Comment

No waste of money, the waste was purchasing it to begin with "I thinnk" lol. I remembered why I hated Battlefield to begin with. Always issues with updating. Blah.
                    I did however fix the problem. I knew what the problem was the whole time. I got the new card installed, a new proccessor, and will be ready for some real tests here soon. I will probably be on tonight to test. I haven't even been to the TG server yet.. How lame.

Comment

All is well, game is running perfect now. :) Still not the greatest game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X