Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

    So I was looking at Stats Verse last night and it said that I had 9/100 sniper rifle headshots towards the Exemplary Marksmanship Combat award. I don't really play traditional sniper that much.

    But when I look at the indivdual weapons stats and count up the headshots it indicates that I have 52.

    A headshot is a headshot, right? Or are there different types of headshots? Could it be that the EMC counts 1-shot-kill headshots only?

    I realize that the numbers aren't always accurate, but that's a pretty big discrepency.

  • #2
    Re: Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

    might be headshots only while in scope view but i imagine you have to get the kill on the headshot too for it to register.


    - -

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

      When you score a headshot from a big distance it gets you a "marksman" bonus.....these are the ones it is counting.....not all headshots earn you this bonus....the further the better. :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

        Originally posted by jazy2 View Post
        When you score a headshot from a big distance it gets you a "marksman" bonus.....these are the ones it is counting.....not all headshots earn you this bonus....the further the better. :)
        Ah, so red dot rage with the VSS doesn't count - good to know.

        Looks like this will be one I'll never get then. As much as I enjoy playing long-range sniper, I'd rather be slogging it out in the mud with the grunts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

          Originally posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
          Ah, so red dot rage with the VSS doesn't count - good to know.

          Looks like this will be one I'll never get then. As much as I enjoy playing long-range sniper, I'd rather be slogging it out in the mud with the grunts.
          It does not matter what scope you use as long you are using sniper rifle. If you can get a head shot using red dot in a very long range you get marksman head shot. I have been getting these with x4 scope, red dot is really hard.
          sigpic


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

            Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
            It does not matter what scope you use as long you are using sniper rifle. If you can get a head shot using red dot in a very long range you get marksman head shot. I have been getting these with x4 scope, red dot is really hard.
            I was referring to CQB with the red dot and the VSs.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

              I've recently acquired that pin, and the best advice I can give is to snipe while on Rush defense. I had the most luck with Arica Harbor 1st stage and Isle Innocentes 2nd stage.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

                Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
                I've recently acquired that pin, and the best advice I can give is to snipe while on Rush defense. I had the most luck with Arica Harbor 1st stage and Isle Innocentes 2nd stage.
                I can a bluff on this one. This would imply that you used a gun that ISN'T the USAS auto-shotty. C'mon now.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Exemplary Marksmanship Combat

                  Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                  It does not matter what scope you use as long you are using sniper rifle. If you can get a head shot using red dot in a very long range you get marksman head shot. I have been getting these with x4 scope, red dot is really hard.
                  I think PL_OSTRY is correct. Any weapons designated as a sniper rifle will include the headshot bonus and lead to that award.
                  "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
                  "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

                  Comment

                  Connect

                  Collapse

                  TeamSpeak 3 Server

                  Collapse

                  Advertisement

                  Collapse

                  Twitter Feed

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X