Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my comp able to play bfbc2 multiplayer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my comp able to play bfbc2 multiplayer?

I have an intel Core 2 Duo 2.8ghz, 550mb, GeForce 9400 GT. Please help, thanks!

Re: Is my comp able to play bfbc2 multiplayer?

Hey, check out System Requirements Lab. It's a pretty easy to use site that will let you know if your rig is capable of playing a specific game.

Just from my experience with the game, I would think you should be able to play it but, you might have to settle for low to medium graphics settings.

Good luck!

sigpic

Comment

hey i play on low graphics and i do just fine

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

9400 GT is an extremely bad card for gaming. I would highly recommend an upgrade if you want a playable FPS (even on low).

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
          9400 GT is an extremely bad card for gaming. I would highly recommend an upgrade if you want a playable FPS (even on low).
          I must be playing on a reeeaaalllyyyy bad gaming card then. I use a single 7950 GTX in a gaming laptop and get an fps of 0 to thirtyish. All my settings and resolutions are low. It's not pretty to look at.
          "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
          "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoredBear View Post
            I must be playing on a reeeaaalllyyyy bad gaming card then. I use a single 7950 GTX in a gaming laptop and get an fps of 0 to thirtyish. All my settings and resolutions are low. It's not pretty to look at.
            And yet you still kick my ass on a regular basis. Just a reminder of how badly I suck, I suppose :)

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
            --BlackMirror
            <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
            Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
            --Blackraven93

Comment

7950 GTX was/is a gaming card (even in laptop configuration). The 9400 GT was never a gaming card :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X