VIDEO: The Many Death's of E-Male: Volume Two

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: The Many Death's of E-Male: Volume Two

This one has a sound track. For full dramatic impact, crank up the volume . . .

sigpic

Re: VIDEO: The Many Death's of E-Male: Volume Two

haha this is great... makes me feel much better about my deaths~

Comment

2 words for you....."short bursts"...there far more accurate than full auto......and I LOL'd when you pulled out your ammo box to kill those 3 guys in the construction site :)
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
        2 words for you....."short bursts"...there far more accurate than full auto......and I LOL'd when you pulled out your ammo box to kill those 3 guys in the construction site :)
        I was going to make them sandwiches . . .
        sigpic

Comment

You might want to increase your mice sensitivity a bit.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
            My mice are very sensitive and feel that you do not really understand them at all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
              This. You'll see a drastic improvement in accuracy if you try tapping the fire button instead of holding it down.
              "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

A truly epic short film on the futility of our fleeting existence :)

Nicely done!
                We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Comment

I have to 3rd the "short burst" sentiment. It's a hard habit to create, but it's one that pays dividends.

Just to add a little more feedback... some of your deaths were out in the open. I try to avoid this, and instead, I try to think of it as running from cover to cover.

Comment

All great suggestions -- thanks!

Now if I can just get a video record of me killing PL_OSTRY . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

I lol'd..pretty hard. awesome music choice haha

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                        Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                        My mice are very sensitive and feel that you do not really understand them at all.
                        I lol'd. :)

Cool video and music.

Comment

Very nice Emale. I had a good chuckle before work.

~the turtle
                          TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

Reminds me of when I first started playing. I'd get killed and have no idea where it came from - not much different now, but a bit better.

I'd concur on the short burst approach. I'd also recommend that you try the red dot. I ran 4x for the longest time, but later found the red dot to be much more in keeping with my style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                              I was going to make them sandwiches . . .
                              Dont worry, I throw med kits at enemy all the time, I love it, it makes me smile. :row1_7: It somehow makes up for all the team kills.

But that instance is a good example of lack of situational awareness, not only did you not see the two guys in the other corner of the room, but they didnt see you at first either. I would say half of my deaths come from a source I never saw.

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
                              I have to 3rd the "short burst" sentiment. It's a hard habit to create, but it's one that pays dividends.

Just to add a little more feedback... some of your deaths were out in the open. I try to avoid this, and instead, I try to think of it as running from cover to cover.
                              I agree, use of cover is important, but having your "head on a swivel" is even more important, it will give you a better chance of seeing the enemy firing on you, or seeing them first. It will also reduce the chance of getting flanked or shot in the back. I am not saying to sprint around like some people do, but never stop moving unless you are sitting on a med box. Even then you want to be looking back and forth down your firing lanes. Since as you know, no one covers teammates in this game, and when you think your squad mate is looking one way, he gets flanked and you both die before you know he was looking at your shoes.

Find a good lane of fire that you want to cover, which reduces the incoming lanes, (between buildings, next to dumpster). Reduce the length of firing lanes, reduces sniper fire. You should always be moving from cover to cover, which is the only time I use the sprint. I avoid using the same piece of cover more than twice in a few minutes, as someone will notice and wait for you to peek out, or Gustav that window you keep firing out of, we have to remember that any piece of cover is about to explode in our face.

Originally posted by VoodooIT View Post
                              This. You'll see a drastic improvement in accuracy if you try tapping the fire button instead of holding it down.
                              I cant stress how much short bursts, even getting it down to single fire, will increase your targeting. I even use the M60 in "single shot mode" from incredible distances, countersniping with head shots is very gratifying. Same with an ACOG on the AKS-74U Krinkov(AT class), headshots at incredible distances from quick taps are possible, and of course all the assault rifles are excellent at this. Of course we all panic in some close quarters instances. It is not "saving ammo", Yet it does reduce the noise you make for the enemy to hear. Then again, I swear most players must be listening to music while playing games, and turn down the annoying in-game sound.

Plus, when you fire your weapon, not only can everyone around you hear you and see your cone of fire reaching across the map. Which is how I first see most of the enemy I spot! Which leads to getting 90% of my assist kill points. On the mini map, a red triangle flashes slightly, and the more you fire the brighter that triangle is. Again, most players wont notice this because they are listening to the new Jonas Bros single or chatting about their leet sniping skills, the fine differences between the bolt action rifles, or how the teams are once again stacked, but I do notice and makes for easy targeting, spotting, kills, assists, saves, revenges.

I hate to tell you, but you are one of the easier targets to find, especially when you fire and wait for someone to come for you in that same spot. I know you hate the spotting system, and understand , and agree with most of your points. But it is part of Battlefield, it may be a crutch. It is also how most of your deaths are happening. It is also how I get most of my kills(in any game title), hunting down "campers" no matter which class they play.

We can see you taking fire in your video, yet you dont move to avoid nor turn to return fire. You should make it a habit to strafe as soon as you take fire. Think of it this way, the bush represents any spot (coordinates) on the map. The bush you are in is being targeted, so you must move from that bush, but as long as some one is "seeing" you, you are targeted so no matter which bush you move to, it has a great chance of it being targeted. So you cant sit still, ever. The easiest target on the map, is a guy sitting in the corner of a room, or in a bush, or in that closet. The hardest target to hit is Badger sprinting straight at you with a shotgun in one hand and C4 in the other.

Of course, ALWAYS: Alive or undead; Aim for the head!
                              theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed