Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGU: Bad Company 2 : Basic Infantry, Sunday 12th August 10pm (London, UK Time)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU: Bad Company 2 : Basic Infantry, Sunday 12th August 10pm (London, UK Time)

I will be holding a basic infantry class for BC2 this Sunday. This is a discussion thread for the class only.

The sign up thread is here.

There are prerequisites to this class. Information is in the sign up thread.

If you can't make this class or missed the previous medic class I am willing to take them on a small goup or 1-to-1 basis. If you wish to organise a suitable time please PM me. You can also find me in TS (E1st, BC2 or 2142 channels) or via Steam (search for retrokill).

Some useful links (these are not required reading):
    Time zone converter - this will help you work out your time in relation to UK time.

Weapons,vehicle, perks and gadget stats - all in chart form for easy comparison.
    We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Re: TGU: Bad Company 2 : Basic Infantry, Sunday 12th August 10pm (London, UK Time)

I think you meant Sunday 12th September 10pm (rather than August).

:icon_frow
    |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
    sigpic

Comment

Re: TGU: Bad Company 2 : Basic Infantry, Sunday 12th August 10pm (London, UK Time)

Originally posted by Zippy-2-War View Post
      I think you meant Sunday 12th September 10pm (rather than August).
      *facepalm*

Thank you Zippy. You are of course correct.
      We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has signed up for tomorrows class.

I'm not planning on covering the preriquisite reading material during the class. If you have any questions about it, you can ask them here before hand.

Comment

The class completion post can be found here

Congratulations.

Comment

thank you for the lesson retro :)

Comment

Originally posted by dagdam0r View Post
              thank you for the lesson retro :)
              Your welcome, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X