Reserved Spots broken on Server 1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserved Spots broken on Server 1?

I don't know if this was planned or something, but on server one the server now fills up at 32 (compared to 30) and the reserved slots aren't working. I've been poking around the forums (albeit lazily) and haven't found a mention of why this is, or if it's going to be fixed.

Re: Reserved Spots broken on Server 1?

I think I had this issue yesterday as well. For the moment, you can ask an admin to make a slot for you in the admin TS channel.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I didn't think that i could do that...thanks. Yeah, it's been doing it since they upped the respawn timers.

Comment

It has nothing to do with spawn timers or any of that. There is a back-end issue with the autoadmin service, and I have no ETA for you on fixing it. For now, find me in TS or another admin and we'll make you a slot.

Comment

Originally posted by oniell121 View Post
          It has nothing to do with spawn timers or any of that. There is a back-end issue with the autoadmin service, and I have no ETA for you on fixing it. For now, find me in TS or another admin and we'll make you a slot.
          Alright, sweet. I knew it was probably a coincidence, but that is when it started. I'll chat with the admins when I try to get in now, thanks.

Comment

That's why we get the big bucks, man. Lol

Sent from my Archos5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse