Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some Vietnam news

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • some Vietnam news

    http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...game-show.aspx
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

  • #2
    Re: some Vietnam news

    And the trailer still says "Winter 2010". Ouch.

    I don't care about new weapons, and I'm whatevers about the new maps... I'm just hoping they bring new gameplay features.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: some Vietnam news

      Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
      And the trailer still says "Winter 2010". Ouch.

      I don't care about new weapons, and I'm whatevers about the new maps... I'm just hoping they bring new gameplay features.
      Like what for example?
      sigpic


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: some Vietnam news

        Oh joy...4 new maps. That's it?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: some Vietnam news

          It's not a new game, just DLC that they want $$ for.


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: some Vietnam news

            Unless it fixes voip I'm not buying it.



            Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: some Vietnam news

              Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
              Unless it fixes voip I'm not buying it.
              Oh it will, but it will come out as Vietnamese to the other players, haha! Or if you are real lucky it will come out as Venmanese :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: some Vietnam news

                Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                Like what for example?
                I guess I don't have any specific examples, but something that changes the usual run-and-gun gameplay. At this point, I'd take anything that resembled previous BF titles... larger maps, SL or commander function, new game mode, more players? Any single one of those for me would do.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: some Vietnam news

                  Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
                  I guess I don't have any specific examples, but something that changes the usual run-and-gun gameplay. At this point, I'd take anything that resembled previous BF titles... larger maps, SL or commander function, new game mode, more players? Any single one of those for me would do.
                  thats not gonna happen....this isn't BF....it's BFBC. you my friend have another year to wait for that....and then it will be a console port. /facepalm
                  "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: some Vietnam news

                    BF 1943 has been delayed several times and is expected at the end of 2010. Dice "claimed" 1943 will be a true PC game and not a console port. They're working working hard to give the game all the things we want: joystick for flying, ranked servers and VOIP.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: some Vietnam news

                      Originally posted by Jakaleel View Post
                      BF 1943 has been delayed several times and is expected at the end of 2010. Dice "claimed" 1943 will be a true PC game and not a console port. They're working working hard to give the game all the things we want: joystick for flying, ranked servers and VOIP.
                      Now that s something to look forward to!
                      sigpic


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: some Vietnam news

                        Wasn't 1943 a download-only game for the PS3 and XBOX Live a year or 2 ago? Now I'm confused. Had unlimited ammo and BC2's health regen. Only had conquest mode and 3 classes.

                        <04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: some Vietnam news

                          Someday (over the rainbow?) it’s to be converted to the PC. It was supposed to come out this spring then summer and was being preordered. The monies were refunded, it’s still a work in progress.


                          Comment

                          Connect

                          Collapse

                          TeamSpeak 3 Server

                          Collapse

                          Advertisement

                          Collapse

                          Twitter Feed

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X