Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some Vietnam news

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...game-show.aspx
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: some Vietnam news

And the trailer still says "Winter 2010". Ouch.

I don't care about new weapons, and I'm whatevers about the new maps... I'm just hoping they bring new gameplay features.

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
      And the trailer still says "Winter 2010". Ouch.

I don't care about new weapons, and I'm whatevers about the new maps... I'm just hoping they bring new gameplay features.
      Like what for example?
      sigpic

Comment

Oh joy...4 new maps. That's it?

Comment

It's not a new game, just DLC that they want $$ for.

Comment

Unless it fixes voip I'm not buying it.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
              Unless it fixes voip I'm not buying it.
              Oh it will, but it will come out as Vietnamese to the other players, haha! Or if you are real lucky it will come out as Venmanese :)

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                Like what for example?
                I guess I don't have any specific examples, but something that changes the usual run-and-gun gameplay. At this point, I'd take anything that resembled previous BF titles... larger maps, SL or commander function, new game mode, more players? Any single one of those for me would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
                  I guess I don't have any specific examples, but something that changes the usual run-and-gun gameplay. At this point, I'd take anything that resembled previous BF titles... larger maps, SL or commander function, new game mode, more players? Any single one of those for me would do.
                  thats not gonna happen....this isn't BF....it's BFBC. you my friend have another year to wait for that....and then it will be a console port. /facepalm
                  "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

BF 1943 has been delayed several times and is expected at the end of 2010. Dice "claimed" 1943 will be a true PC game and not a console port. They're working working hard to give the game all the things we want: joystick for flying, ranked servers and VOIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakaleel View Post
                      BF 1943 has been delayed several times and is expected at the end of 2010. Dice "claimed" 1943 will be a true PC game and not a console port. They're working working hard to give the game all the things we want: joystick for flying, ranked servers and VOIP.
                      Now that s something to look forward to!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wasn't 1943 a download-only game for the PS3 and XBOX Live a year or 2 ago? Now I'm confused. Had unlimited ammo and BC2's health regen. Only had conquest mode and 3 classes.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Someday (over the rainbow?) it’s to be converted to the PC. It was supposed to come out this spring then summer and was being preordered. The monies were refunded, it’s still a work in progress.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X