Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Punkbuster work in BC2?

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
    Last night we had a kid (180sniper) playing on server 1 and using TS3. Every single round he spawned instantly after loading by passing 60 sec countdown timer. By the time our team even spawned he had both M-Comms armed or one flag taken. He was warned but he insisted that he does not know how to stop the instant spawn and just kept on doing it. After third time admins were alerted and he was banned. Good job guys, there goes one more in the books.
    Must of been extra pissed as his team lost each round regardless.
    That's somewhat of an unusual hack. I can't imagine anyone actually bothering to create something like that given how few servers have initial spawn timers.

Here's a question - are aimbots usable with vehicles? I've heard that they aren't, but experience something on another server that leads me to believe that they are. This guy was sitting in an Abrams at the US base on Altacama. We held the B and C flags and he was firing and hitting targets one after the other - including moving vehicles and the helicopter.

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
      Last night we had a kid (180sniper) playing on server 1 and using TS3. Every single round he spawned instantly after loading by passing 60 sec countdown timer. By the time our team even spawned he had both M-Comms armed or one flag taken. He was warned but he insisted that he does not know how to stop the instant spawn and just kept on doing it. After third time admins were alerted and he was banned. Good job guys, there goes one more in the books.
      Must of been extra pissed as his team lost each round regardless.
      we have had several people over several nights doing this, I believe it is a hack....if it were a glitch it would have started immediately after the last patch, and with the amount of traffic our server has we would have started to see it then. Not to mention it "amazingly" hasn't happened to any TG guys. I believe they can spawn in even before the 15 second load timer thats default.
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
        Here's a question - are aimbots usable with vehicles? I've heard that they aren't, but experience something on another server that leads me to believe that they are. This guy was sitting in an Abrams at the US base on Altacama. We held the B and C flags and he was firing and hitting targets one after the other - including moving vehicles and the helicopter.
        I hate to say it, but if that's a hack that's actually a pretty damn good hack. I naturally assumed that hacks were limited to auto-aim. Auto-aim with trajectory ballistics seems pretty complex. Unless the hack just controls the ballistic, then that's kinda lame... at least lamer than other hacks, if that makes any sense.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X