Just to let you know...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to let you know...

Just to let you guys know, 2142 will be having a public beta test this weekend. There is more information in this thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...blic-beta.html

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Just to let you know...

Awesome.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
    --BlackMirror
    <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
    Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
    --Blackraven93

Comment

Yep, and I am downloading the beta right now.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Make sure to copy your original 2142 folder in your programs folder...this is still a beta. most probably be a full release come monday but better to be safe than sorry

Comment

I played the beta a bit.....laggy as hell and rubberbanding. Is it just me or is 2142 really ugly after BFBC2?
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
            I played the beta a bit.....laggy as hell and rubberbanding. Is it just me or is 2142 really ugly after BFBC2?
            hehe i noticed that too a while ago.....
            sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the beta so far. The graphical deficiencies don't matter as much when you have working voip, larger maps, and guns that don't need half a clip to kill someone :)

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
                I enjoyed the beta so far. The graphical deficiencies don't matter as much when you have working voip, larger maps, and guns that don't need half a clip to kill someone :)
                speak for yourself....I still need half a clip to kill someone :)
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
                  speak for yourself....I still need half a clip to kill someone :)
                  I 2nd that. 2 years of rust = 2142 noob all over again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X