Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC Detailed

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/bat...company-2/2481

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is keeping things historically accurate with its Vietnam map pack, confusing the public about its true origins while promising everything will turn out all right in the end. But today we have official confirmation Vietnam will launch as DLC only and will include four new multiplayer maps, 15 new weapons and six vehicles.
    Interesting.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC Detailed

The question is how much of a divide within the BC2 community will this pack cause when you have dueling servers of vanilla and Vietnam. It seems like a repeat of the mess that the Special Forces expansion caused for BF2 players a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
      The question is how much of a divide within the BC2 community will this pack cause when you have dueling servers of vanilla and Vietnam. It seems like a repeat of the mess that the Special Forces expansion caused for BF2 players a few years back.
      Or Northern Strike in 2142. Only four maps, while it doesn't say mode - Conquest/Rush, but could mean eight overall. The question is will we run Vietnam on special days or add it into the rotation with vanilla maps (which will kick anybody who joined on vanilla and doesn't have Vietnam).

Comment

Or have one of the servers vanilla and the other vietnam. Only 1 server at a time really gets used anyway.

Comment

What a horrible problem to have! ; )

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Won't divide me because I'm not buying that POS. I refuse to pile more crap on what's already crap.

Comment

Hard to say, but will most of the regular TG BC2 players buy BC2 BECAUSE they are regular BC2 players, or that they will not buy the V expansion because they are regular BC2 players?
              sigpic

Comment

buying it
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
                  buying it
                  What ven said.
                  We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Comment

buying it, I dont expect voip, I do expect 10 or more hrs of fun pubraiding on teamspeak, worth the small amount of money it costs

Comment

Game play video.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x33ug...ayer_embedded#!
                      sigpic

Comment

VC medic has a syringe?....sweet! heroine for everyone!!!!
                        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I'm definitely buying this!

Comment

Not overly impressed from what I saw with the video. It will depend on price and how many TGers purchase the DLC for me to end up buying it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
                              Not overly impressed from what I saw with the video. It will depend on price and how many TGers purchase the DLC for me to end up buying it as well.
                              From what I understand, its $15. It sounds like the TG'ers that are BC2 regulars are going to purchase it, those who infrequently play or aren't a fan of the game aren't.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X