• Show
Clear All

• Example of Squad-Based TS Comms 17/09/2010

Squad Members:

[TG-21] Buriu
    [TG-21] PL_OSTRY
    [TG-70th] abel101
    [TG] E-Male

This is a three part, unedited series of appox 3 minute videos that provide an example of squad-based Team Speak comms in use. The action is shot from my point of view, and captures all voices but my own (my mic settings failed to capture my voice -- I think this is due to an echo feature I have yet to locate).

My own actions are woefully inadequate. Often having the wrong weapon or tool selected, looking in the wrong direction, not quite close enough to the action. But I did frag Sugarcookie twice. As I am not good at CBQ, I focus on providing support and intel from the rear, maintaining a spawn point when relevant, and covering zones.

My purpose is not to argue that squad-only comms is the "best" but merely to show them in action and provide an opportunity for my squadmates to examine the video and voice record.

Noteworthy in this video is the high degree of sit rep among SMs, awareness of what is going on in the rest of the map (contrary to concerns about loss of intel in squad-only TS channels), and the rapid response to a nearby flag-in-trouble.

All best viewed in HD...

Last edited by E-Male; 09-18-2010, 04:25 PM.
    sigpic

Re: Example of Squad-Based TS Comms 17/09/2010

Originally posted by MacLeod
    Burka?
    Durka Durka Durka . . . Buriu.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Example of Squad-Based TS Comms 17/09/2010

I'm glad the squad channels are being used so effectively. Good job holding that flag!
      Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X