Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Documentary on Dr. Beat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Documentary on Dr. Beat

    Sorry to cross post on this but I think the video will be of interest to those playing BC2, and it also sheds light on the discussion of comms and squad-only TS channels.

    I made a video from one of last night's games (see this thread), which is designed to provide data for the study of gendered leadership and communication styles, and focuses on TG's Dr. Beat.

    Please post any comments in the thread noted above.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: A Documentary on Dr. Beat

    E-Male....how many hard drives do you have in that rig?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A Documentary on Dr. Beat

      Originally posted by venman View Post
      E-Male....how many hard drives do you have in that rig?
      Only three, but about 2.4 terabytes total (and two external drives for 'off-site' backup). FRAPs took 97 gigabytes of footage which I edited for that documentary. I delete the raw footage after making each FRAPS video.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A Documentary on Dr. Beat

        Originally posted by E-Male View Post
        Only three, but about 2.4 terabytes total (and two external drives for 'off-site' backup). FRAPs took 97 gigabytes of footage which I edited for that documentary. I delete the raw footage after making each FRAPS video.
        so we only see what you want us to see. I get it now, HEY EVERYONE E-MALE IS LIKE THE GOVERNMENT BLINDING US FROM THE RAW TRUTH.

        lol dont mind me, this is just a strange morning


        "Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A Documentary on Dr. Beat

          Of course, now I HAVE to say it.

          You can't handle the truth.

          :-)
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A Documentary on Dr. Beat

            good to see you have it so it records your voice too, just remember it records everything whether you are pressing push to talk or not
            6.30 blah blab blah
            haha ;)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A Documentary on Dr. Beat

              Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
              good to see you have it so it records your voice too, just remember it records everything whether you are pressing push to talk or not
              6.30 blah blab blah
              haha ;)
              Yes, I left that in for your enjoyment! Mic check, sound check, level check, blah blah blah -- turns out that my mic was off within the game (but recording in Fraps -- was trying to get it to do both -- prob solved).
              sigpic

              Comment

              Connect

              Collapse

              TeamSpeak 3 Server

              Collapse

              Advertisement

              Collapse

              Twitter Feed

              Collapse

              Working...
              X