• some vids I made..

made two vids of some helo action, and urban combat....enjoy

also in this one revived an enemy to his death :D enjoy

Re: some vids I made..

Nicely done.
    sigpic

Comment

yea used my registered fraps as well. and i also have the adobe cs3 collection suite so i used the adobe premiere pro cs3 for the video editing. thinking of buying cs5 suite, im positive that my school store sells it for a very nice discount for students. but i'll see, need to use my money on my car, my wife wants to go see her mother for thanksgiving and i need to get my car to the shop so. hopefully i can buy it at another time lol.

Comment

Nice vids :) Although it feels almost zoomed in for me, did you crop and expand a bit?
        2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
        BC2: |TG| Wesb2
        BF3: Wesb23

Comment

vita,

I have been using Corel Video Suite 10 -- very limited compared to cs3 but for under $100 it delivers basic editing. Not sure that I would recommend the video suite product over other editing products in the $100 range, just to say that their are acceptable options at this price point. Here is an example of some basic cropping-to-zoom, B&W filters, titles, and slow-mo that I could get out of Video Suite.

sigpic

Comment

Loved the first video right at the beginning when you come around the corner to kill the sniper and he just falls down dead - it's like you scared him to death.

Comment

the way he killed the medic is better^^ thats "Death from above" :D

Comment

well i also use illistrator for my 2d and 3d drawing classes, and ill be taking another web design class and they also use dreamweaver and photoshop as well. so i wouldnt just be getting cs5 for video editing, ill be getting it for my other classes too. and i believe that my school is using cs5 for the classes since they just got new computers and software for the classes. i figured i can get it for a cheap price while i can.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X