bc2 patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bc2 patch?

I guess there was a new patch that came out, cause you can no longer spawn on your squad while they are under trees. Does anyone know anything more on what they changed?

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Re: bc2 patch?

under trees !!! :icon25:
    is that for real ?

Comment

That's odd.

Server R22 is being rolled out. It is available with nearly every RSP; now it is up to them to deploy it to the server machines.

This is a minor security update, it does not affect features/bugs/performance of the game server.

We will publish details in a few days.
      Should have just been a minor security update.

Comment

Perhaps just a coincidence. There are lots of times you can't spawn on a member. Did you test it out extensively so that it was specifically under a tree?

Comment

It could be trying not to spawn you into the tree.

I wonder what other small minor changes happened?

Comment

At first i thought it might be that way, but me and brigger tested it on the lighthouse map. As soon as he came out from under the trees i could spawn on him

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Sounds like more of a error than a fix unless its needed to prevent hack/cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
                At first i thought it might be that way, but me and brigger tested it on the lighthouse map. As soon as he came out from under the trees i could spawn on him
                you may have not noticed it....but that map with the lighthouse when you are at the second set of mcomms has always been that way. I always could see very vague green spawn points on the map when my team was under trees but never able to spawn on them.
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

...or maybe your squad member was far out into enemy territory and the border was next to the tree. On rush maps defenders can't spawn on members when they are far out.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you guys are talking about the 2nd stage of valparaiso, i have to agree with ostry. I've never been able to spawn past "the big tree", whether they're under it or not (like on the road).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X