Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the chow line?

Hi everyone,

BC2 soldier Sting79 here! Thought I'd join the conversations here and see if you gents have a hardcore server? Played Battlefield titles since BF1942, assault and engineer are my primary kits and I enjoy the teamwork that's the Battlefield series makes possible. If this is the wrong place to introduce myself, apologies.

Re: Where's the chow line?

Welcome aboard! TG used to have a hardcore server but it turned into a ghost town after a few months and was shut down. Right now most of the action is taking place on server #2 each night.

Comment

Roger that, I'll fire up the server browser and try to locate it soon. Usually I'm busy besides the weekends and the occasional weeknight.

Comment

Hey sting, we no longer have a hardcore server but our server#2 is run with modifications that are similar to hardcore. The only thing I think it is lacking is minimap is on, damage, and healing is on. Try it out you might enjoy it. If you do, we also have a teamspeak server that we utilize as a replacement for in game voip. Info should be in the stickies somewhere.
        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Thanks, Namebot! I'll make it a point to look you guys up ingame later this week. Battlefield is so much better when people play with some form of teamwork. Seem to be a 1 in 10 experience for me to find a squad that will work together. But the other 9 times, the medic forgets he's a walking lvl 1 trauma center and just keeps blazing away with his lmg.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X