TG-3rd SFD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG-3rd SFD

TG-3rd Special Forces Detachment is a Tactical Gamer In-House Squad dedicated to advanced infantry tactics in an extremely hostile environments.

Utilizing real-world infantry tactics adapted to Battlefield: Bad Company 2, TG-3rd mostly seeks to operate behind enemy lines causing mass destruction and mayhem. Sometimes we even shoot people.

The short of it is this is a squad that is all about operating as a close-knit infantry team. We kick down doors, shoot people in the face and have fun while doing it. The 3rd is one of the most storied IHSs in TG, having an extremely successful competition history (although there are no plans to delve into competition just yet).

What we do plan to do however is hone our skills and strive constantly to be the best of the best. This is not a place to come and rest on your laurels. If you're not willing to learn, improve, and evolve, then this is definitely not the place for you.

Who should join? People who like infantry action. Close quarters combat. Who don't mind being yelled at by an angry Australian. Who don't have a fear of rejection :D If you fit these and other criteria, then send Crux a PM today!

We're back.

**Offer not valid in all areas. See dealer for details. TG-3rd is still pending reactivation by the TG Administration. Crux really is Australian, but may or may not be angry.
    TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Re: TG-3rd SFD

PS you might recently have seen us playing on the server under [3rd-SFD] tags. This was while we were deciding just how we wanted to go about things. Starting squad is myself, Bleedingknee and Specterr.
    TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Its nice to see the 3rd reborn, good luck on the battlefield and i hope to see you guys in TWL.
      sigpic

Comment

bloody hell....not you guys again. I thought I killed all you guys in 2142. See ya in the trenches
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Cliche as it may sound, just the force of his personality can make the best even better, and people like myself (in 2142), competent :)

Great to see you back Crux!
          sigpic

Comment

I am glad to see the 3rd reviving. Good luck Crux.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

What happened to that NinjaWombat guy I was playing with the other day? He was way cooler.
              "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Must.... join.... TWL...

Former TG-21st
                Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Hahaha, Crux is back! I always wanted to be a part of a kangaroo squad! (-;
                  "veritas vos liberabit"

Comment

Welcome back 3rd SFD.
                    "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
                    "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Welcome back guys. Always a pleasure.

Comment

Good to see you guys again.

Comment

Welcome back 3rd! I had a hard enough time kiling you in 2142, and now BC2 :(
                          sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Best of luck, bro! Though with your beastliness, I don't think you'll need it.
                            He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

Welcome back to Crux and the 3rd-SFD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse