X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crux
    started a topic TG-3rd SFD

TG-3rd SFD

TG-3rd Special Forces Detachment is a Tactical Gamer In-House Squad dedicated to advanced infantry tactics in an extremely hostile environments.

Utilizing real-world infantry tactics adapted to Battlefield: Bad Company 2, TG-3rd mostly seeks to operate behind enemy lines causing mass destruction and mayhem. Sometimes we even shoot people.

The short of it is this is a squad that is all about operating as a close-knit infantry team. We kick down doors, shoot people in the face and have fun while doing it. The 3rd is one of the most storied IHSs in TG, having an extremely successful competition history (although there are no plans to delve into competition just yet).

What we do plan to do however is hone our skills and strive constantly to be the best of the best. This is not a place to come and rest on your laurels. If you're not willing to learn, improve, and evolve, then this is definitely not the place for you.

Who should join? People who like infantry action. Close quarters combat. Who don't mind being yelled at by an angry Australian. Who don't have a fear of rejection :D If you fit these and other criteria, then send Crux a PM today!

We're back.

**Offer not valid in all areas. See dealer for details. TG-3rd is still pending reactivation by the TG Administration. Crux really is Australian, but may or may not be angry.

• Tllyx
    replied
    Re: TG-3rd SFD

Welcome Back

Leave a comment:

• Cheburash
    replied

Originally posted by Unload View Post
    Are you referring to Crux's Mic? ;)
    No, that one makes me cringe. A fine point of difference :)

Leave a comment:

• Unload
    replied

Originally posted by Cheburash View Post
    I'm still twitching sporadically and jerking at every electric buzz I hear today.
    Are you referring to Crux's Mic? ;)

Leave a comment:

• Cheburash
    replied

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
    Nice playing with you guys. Great leaders on the battlefield. I look forward to squadding up with you guys... or defibbing you if you're on the other team. Bzzzzzzt.
    I'm still twitching sporadically and jerking at every electric buzz I hear today.

Leave a comment:

• Mordona
    replied

I approve this message.

Leave a comment:

• Pvt Brokeback
    replied

Nice playing with you guys. Great leaders on the battlefield. I look forward to squadding up with you guys... or defibbing you if you're on the other team. Bzzzzzzt.

Leave a comment:

• Crux
    replied

The 3rd made its first full-squad appearance on the server tonight. Our arrival was marked by billowing clouds of white smoke. We even fired a couple of bullets when we ran out of smoke grenades!

Leave a comment:

• Bert Haanstra
    replied

I'm glad you guys play BC2 nowadays. :D
    Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• FrozenInferno
    replied

Hi Crux !

Leave a comment:

• sproge
    replied

OMG, ITS ALIVE!!!!
    Welcome back, Sproge missed you!

Leave a comment:

• jazy2
    replied

Welcome back to Crux and the 3rd-SFD

Leave a comment:

• Mercenary90
    replied

Best of luck, bro! Though with your beastliness, I don't think you'll need it.

Leave a comment:

• Vinman13
    replied

Welcome back 3rd! I had a hard enough time kiling you in 2142, and now BC2 :(

Leave a comment:

• ProjectNA
    replied

Good to see you guys again.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse