Clan-g! If FPS is a sport then I should join a clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan-g! If FPS is a sport then I should join a clan

I am looking to get that serious team-sport vibe out of BC2. I want to join a clan, follow rules, take orders, schedule practice time - the whole bit.

Is there a clan I can work with or train with?

Re: Clan-g! If FPS is a sport then I should join a clan

If you are looking for a clan you won't find one here. Tactical Gamer is a very large gaming community. That being said, welcome to TG. I am sure you will find a great group of players here to have fun with on the server!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Dredge is right, but also within TG there are smaller groups who do the activities you describe. Best way to get in one is just to be on the server, talk on TS (appropriately, not hey I'm looking to join a group because I'm awesome, just use good communication and enhance squad cohesion), and follow the general TG rules. You do that stuff well and you'll get an invite or hear of a group recruiting members.

Comment

As they said we do not have clans, but the groups that they refer to are called In House Squads. You must be a suporting member of Tactical Gamer, folllow the TG Primer, and play in a team oriented manner. Here is a link to the TG IHS wiki page

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/in...n_House_Squads

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X