Put The....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put The....

Alright , BF2142 has one, and we have had a large influx of new players into BC2, so I felt it was time to have one for our little section of the community over here. For those of you who do not know about it, this is essentially a thread to post a picture of yourself so we can match a face to the voice we hear every day on Teamspeak.

Here's the original post by Latina:

Hi all. A lot of you have met me on the battlefield or have visited my page but the reason for this thread is simple. I see KosssT has started an awesome thread regarding why and what your nickname means. I, on the other hand want to put the face with the name and voice I hear over TS. I know this thread must of been started a few times but being that I'm pretty new around these parts...I would like to get to know you guys a lil more. If for whatever reason you feel uncomfortable posting your pic...I respect that. You are more than welcome to come and see my albums but if you don't feel like visiting my page here is a pic of me.

In my album you will see pics of my gaming kids. We are a gaming family 4 sure. This place is more like a family community than just a gaming community to me. With that said, please consider posting an album with things that represent you if you are not comfortable posting your pics as that will serve to know you more. Thank you. Hope to see more of you guys

Latina.......out
    Original Thread: Put The....

I will try to get a picture up when I can find a suitable one :row__642:

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Re: Put The....

"Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Ok.

I'm on the right in the blue mask.

Comment

In case anyone was wondering how O'Niell keeps getting to the back flags on Atacama, now you know.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
        --BlackMirror
        <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
        Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
        --Blackraven93

Comment

:) I'm letting my secrets slip.

Comment

:D
            sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

i cant remember how to put pics up here

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Its under quick replay. Its like add image or something. But first you must post it to like photobucket or soemthing so you can plug in the URL.
                sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

You might as well be the guy with the yellow snorkel O'Neill lol
                  aka spartan421
                  Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

Hopefully this thread turns out better than mine...lol

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...your-pics.html

Comment

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Connect