TG vs TnB Vietnam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG vs TnB Vietnam

OK this is what we got. Squad leaders will assign squad members for their squad fro each of the 4 rounds. (Anyway you like is fine) This way everyone gets to play.

Next we need strats and squad assignments. Lets hear some ideas on this, I know we have some "expert" Rush players here.

Alpha squad
    1. - Squad Leader- Zzippy
    2. Bear61
    3. Rockford69
    4. ProjectNA
    5. TheSkudDestroyer

Bravo Squad
    1. - squad leader- DrBeat
    2. Fl1Pmode
    3. xBadger
    4. Unload
    5. VoodooIT
    6. Pvt Brokeback

Charlie Squad
    1. - squad leader- Nomad
    2. MacLeod
    3. PL_OSTRY
    4. Jakaleel
    5. Pure Ox
    6. samirnewark

Delta Squad
    1. - squad leader-Roguesader
    2. June2142
    3. BleedingKnee
    4. OldGunney
    5. Ratatatomik
    6. Luperical

Reserves

Re: TG vs TnB Vietnam

I get to play with all the POE oldies.

I win. :)
    Skud

Comment

Gah! I thought the scrim was for BFBC2 vanilla! Guess I can forget recon. Not good at it in Vietnam scenario. Can I break out my flamethrower?

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
        Can I break out my flamethrower?
        When the time is right, I highly recommend it Sir :)

Anyone have, or can get screenshots of the maps? I will in a couple of days, if no one else has by then. I am pretty busy the next couple days, but I would like to have some plans together by this weekend.

Comment

Bear if you need help for that kind of stuff, im available to put some hours this weekend im not ultra busy.

By the way those TnB guys looks well organised so we better put some kind of plan togheter.
          But first of all we need a king,someone who takes final decisions so we wont argue endlessly, can i assume that Bear61 will be the CO for this?
          sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

I agree with Ratatomik. I think we're going to need a single CO, preferrably one who isn't a SL, and is in a squad who focuses on defending a flag (to minimize travelling)... or at least a CO who can keep an eye on the flag situation in addition to where the team members are.

Edit: I realize it's rush, not conquest.
            Last edited by Pvt Brokeback; 01-13-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Have not been able to find a rush map yet

Comment

So what is the TnB server name? Need to give them a visit! Could not find it this morning doing a standard search. I need to ascertain their abilities so as to tweak my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
                  I agree with Ratatomik. I think we're going to need a single CO, preferrably one who isn't a SL, and is in a squad who focuses on defending a flag (to minimize travelling)... or at least a CO who can keep an eye on the flag situation in addition to where the team members are.

Edit: I realize it's rush, not conquest.
                  Even in Rush, we need someone to have the final word in strategy to minimize and eliminate any squabbles that might occur.

Comment

Here are the map pics, hope there correct. I think you should make a new thread for each map attacking and defending with the pics and plans. If you need posts or threads moderated let me know please.

Operation Hastings

Phu Bai Valley

More pictures http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com....Detail&id=310

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Good job with the maps, i suggest you put large coordinates lines with letters and numbers, and everybody can print them so we can calls shots more precisely. I also suggest that we do what we used to do in project reality , which is using the keypad numbers as a point of reference for each coordinate 'square'. Ex: Squad Alpha move to coord B.2 , pad 7 , which tells the squad to move to the upper left portion of the square B.2

this was an excelent way to work and we kicked ass alot more just because we were able to pin point ennemy movement very accuratly and communicate it VERY quickly.

another ex: OPFOR squad at C.3 pad 4 moving 2 . Which tells everybody that the squad is now at the center left of the square C.3 , and moving toward the lower center of that square.

you basically separate (in your head) every square with your keyboard number pad.

Is that make any sense to you guys? (if im confusing you please tell me ill try to explain it better)

btw its not my idea ;)
                      Last edited by Atoms; 01-13-2011, 05:05 PM. Reason: corrections
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ratatomik View Post
                        Good job with the maps, i suggest you put large coordinates lines with letters and numbers, and everybody can print them so we can calls shots more precisely. I also suggest that we do what we used to do in project reality , which is using the keypad numbers as a point of reference for each coordinate 'square'. Ex: Squad Alpha move to coord B.2 , pad 7 , which tells the squad to move to the upper left portion of the square B.2

this was an excelent way to work and we kicked ass alot more just because we were able to pin point ennemy movement very accuratly and communicate it VERY quickly.

another ex: OPFOR squad at C.3 pad 4 moving 2 . Which tells everybody that the squad is now at the center left of the square C.3 , and moving toward the lower center of that square.

you basically separate (in your head) every square with your keyboard number pad.

Is that make any sense to you guys? (if im confusing you please tell me ill try to explain it better)
                        Makes sense, but honestly, without the grid built in to the in-game maps, and the spotting system, I don't think it's worth the trouble to do that.

Comment

thats why i say lets print them and keep them handy during the pratice/game
                          sigpic

Comment

How will the squads work? Looking at this list there are 5-7 people in a squad when in-game, there are 4 members per squad for a total of 16 players per side. Just a little confused.

Comment

we will be trading people out each map so more people get to play
                              you will have to sit out one round , so each person will play 3 out of 4 rounds

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X