Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tested and Confirmed: Conquest is the same in BC2 as it was in BF2 and BF2142.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tested and Confirmed: Conquest is the same in BC2 as it was in BF2 and BF2142.

Tilyx, Drakin, and I just tested Conquest on an empty server. In short -- it is as it was before. if you hold more flags than the enemy, they "bleed" tickets out at a steady rate. The number of flags controls the speed of the bleed: more flags = faster bleed. Regardless of how many flags you hold, one kill is one less ticket ... unless it is revived.

Just wanted to dispel the myth from this thread.

Also, a fun fact -- the ticket is subtracted immediately after you are registered dead, not after the respawn count reaches zero. Once the person is revived, one ticket is added back to the count.

Re: Tested and Confirmed: Conquest is the same in BC2 as it was in BF2 and BF2142.

good to hear, that other thread made it sound pretty screwed up.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Re: Tested and Confirmed: Conquest is the same in BC2 as it was in BF2 and BF2142.

Except now you have the added joy of an airhorn blaring repeatedly when you're close to losing, whether you have a chance in hell of making a comeback or not. It's really awesome to hear that airhorn blaring over and over and over and over and-....

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
        Except now you have the added joy of an airhorn blaring repeatedly when you're close to losing
        I call it "incentive to win." :)

Comment

That horn is the only thing making me wanna win the rounds..!
          Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

The horn makes me play better. They should put it when the round starts :)
            sigpic

Comment

God the fail horn grates on my ears.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

you know...i'm gonna actually miss the horn because you get used to it....AaaAaaaahhhhh...what am I saying!?!?!

Comment

After playing PR for so long... I must say...

The horn isn't really that bothersome at all, you big ninnies.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial1 View Post
                    After playing PR for so long... I must say...

The horn isn't really that bothersome at all, you big ninnies.
                    Yes, but they could have play tested the game themselves and discovered that there a 5 year old could come up with better ways to say "you guys are *****ed"

Comment

Originally posted by Avs View Post
                      Yes, but they could have play tested the game themselves and discovered that there a 5 year old could come up with better ways to say "you guys are *****ed"
                      Semi-sarcastic.

PR has the air-raid horns when the team reaches 10 tickets (and it's not as annoying, and ends after a few seconds, and rounds take much longer so you don't hear it nearly as often), but I'm used to it enough to block out the annoyance.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X