• Laguna Alta Strategy

Questions?

Re: Laguna Alta Strategy

2 flags to 1 = win
    height = win
    is that the strategy, I think so

Comment

It is actually strategicaly sound to take the high road onto C... but I don't know, that warehouse is a deaththrap on C and if you are on B, be ready to watch your enemies head's start poping up from the hills like a game of whackamole.

A for the ruskies is a good thing, since it is nearer, for US, it takes them a bit longer to get there so the most obvious choice is C.
      C is as well a bit more concealed and lots of options to sneak in are guaranted that your squad will be ambushed inside the very building you are trying to defend.
      Foxwolves or folves for short are very versatile. Sniper, engineer, soldier, strategist, medic, commando.
      All in one package.
      The most obvious though is death.

Comment

Well personally I prefer fighting over A and leave C and B for the rest of the team. I haven't really found it that much of a problem that it is on the low ground. It is just a matter of moving the right way and then the snipers and MGs from the hills wont be much of a problem.

I fight over A since I usually find it more enjoyable
        If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by FoxWolf =*45*= View Post
          that warehouse is a deaththrap on C and if you are on B, be ready to watch your enemies head's start poping up from the hills like a game of whackamole.

There is a very easy solution to this. It's called spamming motion balls all over the place.
          Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

A has a very small cap radius in the middle of an open area surrounded by a bunch of buildings, fences and cover which provide great cover for anyone attacking it. Anyone that holds A gets farmed for kills.

B and C are the superior flags to hold on this map. They provide a direct route between each other for support and each flag is quite a ways uphill from A. Holding B and C allows you to fire downhill towards A, thus, providing more modes of attack towards A. A is just a deathtrap.

Comment

The approach to C from B is really hard. A may be tactically disadvantageous, but it's a lot easier to take.
              He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

I find holding A and C is more tactically sound for the Russian team. C has solid cover and a commanding view of the entire map and close to home. A has the advantage of being the best vehicle trap ever to grace BC2. Holding A and C forces the enemy armor to decide between rushing A and dying or driving to B where it can't hit the broad side of a barn (literally) due to the cliffs. The heavy MGs at A and C, coupled with a few good snipers and tight defense can lock the US team into B, which is the real deathtrap on this map. It is a sunken area surrounded on all sides by high ground and has an even smaller cap radius than A.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Originally posted by Mercenary90 View Post
                  The approach to C from B is really hard. A may be tactically disadvantageous, but it's a lot easier to take.
                  Very good point.
                  Holding B & C is definitely the way to go, but if your team isn't co-ordinated enough to win the first fight for these points ... A & B is still not a bad choice. We had an excellent round of holding A & B last night, and the approach to C was just too difficult to take.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X