Dice-ect the game...whats inside??? [BC2Training videos]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice-ect the game...whats inside??? [BC2Training videos]

I have hired a 8 man server for 3 months and am experimenting with game dynamics and now producing guides for the BC2Traning channel

I will post here what the topic of the next video will be for your contribution of things you have discovered

Re: Dice-ect the game...whats inside??? [BC2Training videos]

Hehe. You may as well start out by showing all those pubbies that their chosen class has more than a weapon. Some have pretty important functionality, like the medic being able to revive players back into the fight. :P

Comment

Feedback so far for
      TRACER GUN PART 2
      more input needed please, especially on how the heli tracer and hellfire works

* What can be locked onto? A: Any 'vehicle' - this includes tows, stationary MGs, and AA. MComs do not work.
      * How the tracer dart helps the attack choppers. (missiles can lock onto targets)
      * Friendly vehicles do not allow locks
      * A darted person that then gets in a vehicle still allows you to lock onto him while in the vehicle
      * minimum distance to hit is 36m if shooting over building to hit lock on
      * how much each rocket CG or RPG curves in the air
      * hiding tanks behind buildings to cover them from traced rocket fire

I am looking at making this video in the next few days, so fast feedback needed plz
      Last edited by Exploding_Silver; 04-04-2010, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Also the path of the rocket locks after a few seconds, then heads straight towards target. So you can't always curve around everything. Sort of covered by armor taking cover..
        BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

I heard that Blackhawk is able to drop flares with right click when it has missile lock. I tired this, I got no visuals for flares but tracer disappeared, do you mind testing this just to get confirmation on the subject?

Comment

on your tracer dart video I would append a section of video where you teach more advanced techniques on firing rockets...people often shoot tanks and armor in a forward stance by angling their rockets 45 degrees up from the ground in the direction of the armor....there are more effective ways to bend rockets around corners and up to elevated positions (such as in port valdez)
            all you have to do is quickly turn around 180 degrees (maybe less depending on if you need to curve the rpg in a certain way) and angle the shot around 60 degrees from the ground....
            you can crouch behind cover without ever exposing yourself with this method and I believe there is a qualitative increase in the rockets height....

Comment

@Mixa: The smoke Perk will look like flares when you are in the Apache or another aircraft and do the same as smoke on a tank.
              Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Two principles I am sticking too are
                1) genuinely educational, people watch it and say "I never knew that" (eg not how to use this weapon, that people can work out on their own in general gameplay)
                2) in depth investigation
                The end result is high quality educational guides (at least that is what I am aiming at)

DONE
                tracer dart
                heli hellfire
                recon motion sensor

THINKING OFF
                visual intel symbols on screen, eg flag icons, minimap icons
                Q spotting, how it really works
                game modes how they really work, eg map bleed etc
                mcom boxes
                smoke strategies
                creative use of the environment, destruction to create routes to move eg get to rooftops or create fire lanes
                quickest way to take down a building
                distraction tactis (?)
                further tracer info

any other ideas ?

Comment

IŽd like to see these:

smoke strategies
                  mcom boxes, strategies, which one to take down first etc.

Love the videos by the way. Keep up the good work!
                  sigpic

Comment

visual intel symbols on screen, eg flag icons, minimap icons
                    This and smoke. ;)

Comment

Great job on the videos.

For what it's worth, it's these videos that led me to this site.

Comment

C4 info would be nice.

Comment

I have yet to see smoke remove a tracer from a helicopter. Has this changed since the patch?

Comment

Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
                            I have yet to see smoke remove a tracer from a helicopter. Has this changed since the patch?
                            It will be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Maybe a sniper/spotter 2 man team video.
                              Also a sniper tutorial on taking out enemies in one shot.
                              I find the sniper rifle (m24) to shoot BBs.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X