Sqaud Layouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sqaud Layouts

So, I have been looking at how the squads should get set up and this is what I have come up with. Feel free to throw your $0.02 in

Attacking:
    4-Recon
    3-Engineers
    3-Medics
    6-Assault

Defending
    2-Recon
    4-Engineers
    4-Medics
    6-Assault

Thoughts?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Sqaud Layouts

Looks good, but I think the team could use more medics when defending, less assault.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
      Looks good, but I think the team could use more medics when defending, less assault.
      More like 5&5? Or 6 Medics 4 Assault?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Peronally I think 6 Medics 4 Assault.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking fewer medics on defense. Revives are not all as important on defense. You don't lose tickets when you die. Sometimes I get revived and I have no ammo, where I would have preferred to just spawn in fresh. More assaults means more ammo for everyone. I would go with more recon, if we have good recon players for the motion balls. They should be constantly spammed around the map.

Medics are much more useful on attack, because you have only a limited number of tickets. Or we can try a bunch of engineers with some assaults supplying ammo and just RPG the mcoms from a distance. We should have some plan to counter the possibility that the other team will use that strategy too.

Lastly I think that we should determine squad layouts by what squad role, and we should plan for contingencies. If we want one medic in each squad, then that's 4 medics, assuming 4 squads. Perhaps we might want, at some point, a squad with 3 engies and 1 assault.

Comment

Who wants to be in a Dedicated Armor Squad? This squad will need all engineers most likely. Depending on how much armor we get the Squad will need 2-4 people or more. If you have two people in the vehicle you'll need the third repairing.

Also we'll need a Dedicated Helo Squad and UAV Operator. For the UAV we could probably have a sniper fill that roll so when the UAV is down he can still snipe and call in mortars.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

I'm feeling

4-Recon
              4-Engineers
              3-Medics
              5-Assault

for defense. The medics are not as important as offense because we can not lose through ticket loss. Also, the best defense is a good offense meaning at first, there will be a need for more medics with balls to flush out the attackers. Later, during close knit intense fighting, 2 of the recons can re-role as assault.

Also, if we plan on Engi-rocketing the MCOMs, then it is necessary that we get the team together and practice so that in game we can have the rocket angels down immediately instead of spending half the time trying to get it just right.

Former TG-21st
              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

We need to decide our roles on each map before we decide on kit layouts.

ATTACK: Port Valdez
                Alpha Squad - 4 Infantry Attack MCOM A/B
                Bravo Squad - 4 Infantry Attack MCOM A/B
                Charlie Squad - 4 Engineers Dedicated Armor
                Delta Squad - 2 Infantry Fast Response - Take fast movers and keep trying to flank or attack from the rear. Support Alpha Squad or Bravo.
                Echo Squad - 2 Snipers. take turns sniping and using the UAV

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

I can be part of the engineer squad, driving or being a repair whore. Man the heavy AT when points lack armor.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X