• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadership For The Scrim

Dredge - Team Captain

AcogRecon - Alpha Squad Assault

Troublesome4u - Bravo Squad Assault

Sordavie - Charlie Armor/Anti-Armor Squad (Helo when applicable)

LordMEatwad - Delta QRF (fast movers used for flanking and quick defence)

RedBaron 42 - Echo Recce (sniper/spotters for UAV and mortars)

All Squads except Echo will keep 1 medic with them. Charlie squad kit layouts need to be a balance of Rockets and Mines. They also need to look at stacking vehicle perks that compliment each other. I leave it up to your squad leader to designate those. Delta will be used for fast flanking to either divert the enemies attention or set charges while their forces are focused elsewhere. Echo squad needs to alternate kits. For every sniper rifle, they need 1 rapid fire weapon, this way spotters can protect the snipers.

On maps where we have air assests available, Charlie will provide pilots as they have vehicle perk stacks already.

For the other squads, use perks that benefit you on the ground and dont worry too much about the vehicle ones. Use your extra mags, or magnum ammo if you have it. Firepower is going to be a key factor in these fights. I would like to get my Squad Leaders to meet in TS so we can discuss things in more detail, however, feel free to post here if you need too.

The squad layouts might go through a few minor changes between now and the Scrim, but this is the overall layout that I am shooting for and it shouldn't deviate to far from it.

As always I am open to any and all suggestions from the team.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Leadership For The Scrim

ATTACK
    Alpha Squad: Acog
    Project NA
    Xeil

Bravo Squad: Troublesome
    Plostry
    General_alvin

Charlie Squad: Sordavie
    Ferris Bueller
    John Flenaly

Delta Squad: LordMEatwad
    Jakeleel
    Dark Napoleon

Echo Squad: RedBaron
    Indiscriminate
    Squinty

DEFEND
    Alpha Squad: Acog/Troublesome
    Project NA
    Plostry

Charlie Squad: Sordavie
    Ferris Bueller
    John Flenaly
    General_alvin

Delta Squad: LordMEatwad
    Jakeleel
    Dark Napoleon
    Xeil

Echo Squad: RedBaron
    Indiscriminate
    Squinty

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X