X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atacama Plan -- Draft 1

+ 0 seconds:

1. Tllyx + gunner into heli for Bravo.
    2. Zho, Ferris, and Flip to jump in jeep/quad to rush Bravo. *PRACTICE THIS* A slow start will cripple us. This needs to be done without talking and with clockwork precision.
    3. Tllyx's 2 other people pick up heavy tanks and roll out.

+ 30 seconds

- Tllyx flies into Bravo and engages infantry. This is suicidal, I know, but we need to ensure Bravo is ours off the bat.
    - Zho, Ferris, and Flip to ensure Bravo cap is ours. Medic heavy, with 2 tracers per squad, with 1 ball per squad.
    - Tanks move into 1st flag, cap it, and move for Bravo *CAP RADIUS*. Not "on the side of the boat" or "somewhere to snipe from" but "on flag radius, physically preventing an enemy cap."

+ 60 seconds -- if we win Bravo
    - Zho to pick up a jeep and rush 3rd flag and kill tanks, cause mayhem
    - Ferris + Flip to move into 3rd flag by any means possible. No one defends Bravo. Pack tracers + RPGs because their heli will see you.

+ 60 seconds -- if we lose Bravo
    - Zho, Ferris, Flip, rushing to Bravo with smoke and medics, right on flag cap radius.
    - Tllyx's tanks to be there with us -- likely suicidal for tanks, but they'll provide cover for our advance.

+120 seconds -- if we win Bravo and move on to 3rd flag
    - Push for 3rd flag cap radius. Eliminate all contacts
    - This is where it gets heavy for Tllyx -- they'll flank, and he needs to hunt them down because our jeep response will be too slow
    - Leave them 20m of sand infront of their main before we shoot.

==========
    Key points:
    - Unbridled agression
    - Ensure 1st firefight is ours: throw everything we've got at it. (Elaboration on this during the Wed/Fri practice)
    - Constantly pushing for more ground: only when we're faced with an uncapturable flag do we cool off

This is a discussion thread. Plan changes will be in a new thread. Once I see enough good ideas, I'm making Atacama Draft 2 thread.

Re: Atacama Plan -- Draft 1

might be blind but it seems like Tllyx are going to fly the Heli and drive a tank at the same time zho?
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
      might be blind but it seems like Tllyx are going to fly the Heli and drive a tank at the same time zho?
      I think he means the remaining guys in Tilyx's squad will be in the armor.
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Sounds good to me. I like taking flags with reckless abandon. :D

Comment

I approve of this message.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement