Deploying 2 Recon Balls at the Same Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deploying 2 Recon Balls at the Same Time

I discovered this on the 70th's scrim...

As an FYI, you can deploy 2 recon balls at the same time if you've got a recon kit equipped, deploy a recon ball, pick up a recon kit, and deploy that ball. Your original ball won't be negated, and you'll have 2 motion balls at once.

Of course the question of game-exploitation will come up, but if you think about it, it makes little sense to lose your original recon ball since you threw out a new one (although that's the case if you throw 2 from one kit). In the end, it seems the scenario is pretty limited so that it doesn't seem too much of an issue if it is considered an exploit.

Having the ability to have your original kit's gadgets "in effect" while your new kits are being put in effect makes me now wonder: What's the limit of how many kits you can have at one time? Can you essentially have 32 balls out at once (if for whatever reason everyone in the server dies but you, and you can manage to pick up everyone's kit and throw the balls out).

Sounds like a TGU request, eh? =)

Re: Deploying 2 Recon Balls at the Same Time

This surprised me because other equipment doesn't work that way. If throw an ammo box down, pick up an assault kit and throw its box down, the 1st box diappears. The same is true for med boxes -- you can only have one out at a time, per player, not per kit.

Comment

... Really?

Seems like a bit of work.
      Skud

Comment

I'm sure I had multi health kits down last night after a rather sweet triple kill.........must test that out again

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X