can't connect to any servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't connect to any servers

It's been awhile since I played the game, so I did the PB update and then ran the BC2 update as admin to make sure I get any changes, appears their has been no patches but I cannot join a single server? Says connection to server lost?......any ideas?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: can't connect to any servers

I've been getting the same problem periodically, connection lost and dropped form the game, in addition to having an overall bad connection. I think it's something wrong with the EA master server but I'm not an expert on that.

Comment

is there a new patch?
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

not that I know of. not yet anyways.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Hey Ven, I figured out what my problem is...kind of and thought you might want to check a couple of things. I'm using Windows 7 and I don't know how it happened but Windows Defender was turned on. I know for a fact I had turned it off after install so it must have been a patch that turned it back on. Also, and this could be a total coincidence but I turned off all of my Avast monitoring programs and that was what ultimately cleared things up for me. There's still some lag issues every now and then but no where near as bad as it was, I can actually hit some folks in game.

I don't know why this worked for me because I have always had Avast on and had no problems but it's something you could try. Later.

Comment

I figured it out....it was my router. I have all the ports forwarded but for some reason I had to refresh them on my router and BANGO! I was good....thanks for the tip though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X