Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATI 10.12 Drivers Released Yesterday FYI (12.13.10)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI 10.12 Drivers Released Yesterday FYI (12.13.10)

Probably late to the party but in case you run ATI like me and need an update :P

-Badger

Re: ATI 10.12 Drivers Released Yesterday FYI (12.13.10)

Noo they need new Nvidia drivers so I can stop having my seizure-inducing black screen flashes every game.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Not saying this fixes anything on our end here haha

I like the new Catalyst Control Center though....alot better HUD than before from a user stand point. :)

Comment

Yeah I didn't see any real performance increase....game still crawls. Problem definitely seems to be with the new patch, some kind of thing they changed in the game code somewhere.

Comment

Britt, what is your memory cards running at? Mine is at 800MHz (PC 6400). The Badger is at 1600MHz (PC 12800). I'm pretty sure that is our problem is the memory bottleneck that the latest patch has created. Something it's doing is causing the Graphics card to reload each frame and I think its the new gun skins.

Comment

(Just saw the other strings on this topic....sorry for the duplicate.)

Is everyone experiencing lag or frame rate problems since the new update? Things have really taken a turn for the worse on my end to the point the game is hardly playable at times.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X