Connection Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Issues

I just downloaded the Vietnam expansion recently. I've tried to play it and after 5 minutes of entering a server I get booted off. It gives me a message saying, You have lost connection to the EA server. I've checked my internet connection and that doesn't seem to be the problem. I also checked pb and that is not the problem either. This problem now affects the regular game also. Can anyone please help. I went to EA tech support that was no help to me. I tried uninstalling the game and that didn't work.
    sigpic

Re: Connection Issues

Everynow and then I get that problem. Usually on a Pub server. What operating system you using? I'm on XP and hoping to upgrade to Windows 7 if that will fix my connection and lag problems.

Comment

I am Using Windows 7 64bit
      sigpic

Comment

Running into a similar issue, but with both Vanilla and Vietnam versions. Haven't played in a couple of weeks, got on last night for a bit, and every single server I tried - wouldn't establish a connection. Had to reboot, and got in OK after that. This morning, having same trouble- cannot join any server.

Windows 7 64-bit as well here, purchased through Steam.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X