Windows 7 can't find folder when installing pach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7 can't find folder when installing pach

I'm having some problems with PR on Windows 7. When I tried to install the 1.41 patch it told me that it can't find the battlfield 2 folder.

And now I can't uninstall it. Been trying to remove everything in the regedit but that dosen't seem to help. If anyone could help me I will love you long time, or something like that.

More info here: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f27-...ml#post1574722
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Re: Windows 7 can't find folder when installing pach

Spaz, I understand how frustrating this must be, but you're likely to get better and speedier suggestions by posting the question in the PR forum :)

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
    --BlackMirror
    <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
    Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
    --Blackraven93

Comment

Re: Windows 7 can't find folder when installing pach

Just noticed that I posted this in the wrong section. :P Could a helpful admin move this thread for me?
      |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X