X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG BF:BC2 XFire and STEAM groups

TG BF: BC2 XFire Group
    For the XFire users, go HERE to apply to join the TG Battlefield: Bad Company 2 group. Find other players during the beta, and final game and contact admins.

* What is Xfire?
    Xfire is a free application that combines multiple gaming tools into one powerful tool to alleviate the need to run multiple different gaming related programs. For instance, Xfire allows you to chat with your friends, see what games they are playing, what servers they are playing on and join them instantly with one click. Xfire also allows you to show off your gaming skills by capturing screenshots and videos and uploading them to your Profile page on the Xfire website.

* How do I get started using Xfire?
    You’ll need two things to get started, the Xfire software and an Xfire user name, both of which are free.

Click this link to download the Xfire software now. Once downloading is complete, double-click the Xfire installer icon and follow the instructions to finish installation.

You can create your account directly from the Xfire software by clicking the New User Registration link or from the Xfire website here: http://www.xfire.com/register/

TG BF: BC2 Steam Group

For existing Steam users the group is located HERE
    To join you will need to send a Steam friend request to: PM07SNV who will invite you to join the group.

* What is Steam?
    Similar to X-Fire, Steam allows you to interact with your friends, via voice or text chat, either in-game or not. The friends list allows you to see who is online and what game they are playing and join or invite them. The Steam community groups are a good way to arrange games, and join others within the community who play similar games to you. Those who have Steam will probably have purchased and downloaded their games from here, and the added advantage to this is no discs and automatic updates/patches, but you can also add any other games too.

* How do I get started with Steam?
    Download link and tour: http://store.steampowered.com/about/

You will need to register once installed, but don't worry it's free!
    Last edited by oniell121; 02-04-2010, 04:04 PM.

Re: TG BF:BC2 Communities

For what it's worth, a BFBC2 steam group has been started here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbc2

Comment

And it's invite only, so add me to your friends list and I'll invite you..

|TG-SC| PM07SNV
      BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Originally posted by PM07SNV View Post
        Thanks for inviting me to the steam group even though I was lazy and hadn't gotten around to requesting it! Appreciate it! :row__591:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Innocuous_Gun View Post
          Thanks for inviting me to the steam group even though I was lazy and hadn't gotten around to requesting it! Appreciate it! :row__591:
          Well I had an influx of friend requests, and so everyone got an invite. You can still decline.. :)
          BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Re: TG BF:BC2 XFire and STEAM groups

Any reason we don't make the steam-group public?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
              Any reason we don't make the steam-group public?
              Currently TG-steam community for l4d has around 800 members while the whole general community has around 500. I think by making the join through friendship only we have people who actually have done what it requires to be part of TG in it, rather than random people who think "Tacticalgamer BFBC2" sounds awsum, I'll join it (these people aren't always bad thing but thinking the purpose of group I don't see it fit)! And anyone in it can invite more people, I see it working better this way, hopefully they will update the group system in future, for instance to match steam IDs (that people can put in their profile here on forums).

Comment

Is there any harm in having people join and then go 'inactive'? The way I see it, the more that have TG 'bookmarked' in their steamgroup tab the better! I say we open it up!

Comment

Hey PM07SNV, just joined the TG forums and am looking forward to playing a lot of BFBC2. I just sent you a friend request via steam. My steam name is wor101

Comment

Hi PM07SNV and TG members,
                    I have been in contact with Zhohar about playing with you guys. I want to join TG BC2 team. My Steam ID is suaga and my email is [email protected]. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would greatly appreciate a group invite as well. Or wait until we play online using steam voice chat or Teamspeak and deem me worthy or not.
                    Looking forward to it.
                    - Brent

Comment

Originally posted by PM07SNV View Post

|TG-SC| PM07SNV
                      Friend request sent.
                      |TG| HERETIK

Comment

Hey this is Combat Kidd,
                        I have been playing BF games with Bear since BF Vietnam.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X