Issues with load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with load

Is anyone having issues with getting into the game at the load screen?
    I seem to get stuck on the Load screen with LOAD in the lower right and the load wheel stops spinning.. although I hear the audio from the game as if I was in it.. my screen is stuck onthe Load.
    I've turned the games video settings down to it's Lowest setting.. and my computer meets the minimum requirements of the game after looking them up.. my video card far exceeds these requirements and my memory is fine.
    Any links to threads over at EA regarding this are appreiciated.

Re: Issues with load

All I can say I i'm having the same issue...

Question though... The load screen, the background, does it paint a clean picture of the land scape or is it a bunch of gibberish, with textures, normal maps (the purple looking textures) and a bunch of other artifacts?

Comment

Same problem too. What can you expect though, its a beta.

I have a fix. If your using an ATI card,update the drivers cause a new one came out. Also try running in windowed mode that seems to work aswell
      Last edited by gijoe; 01-29-2010, 12:20 PM.
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

the purple seems to be a graphics card artifact...occurred to me when I set my fans at 40% and not 100% on my gtx285...scared the crap out of me...so far...I've have 3 crashes...not bad at all..it's become more stable....

Comment

Thanks the updated Driver worked..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse