Liseda's BFBC2 Configurator.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liseda's BFBC2 Configurator.

Here is a tool I found over at the EA Forums, it basically does what you can do yourself, via the text file located in your Documents, but this just has GUI, and may be easier for some to use. It lists all the available settings you can change in the file for the graphics.

Hello, I made a little tool that helps you edit the settings.ini with a simple GUI.
    So that you can turn off Bloom but still want high textures etc!

http://ohlawl.com/liseda.html

Re: Liseda's BFBC2 Configurator.

good find. If i just want to turn the bloom off, is it easier just to change a value in the text document?

edit; I should have looked before posting the question. It was easy to just change the true to false in the text document. I hope this make the game even better, as others have said the game looks like a shine of white sometimes.

Comment

I like the look of it, but a few things are missing, i might just make my own to keep myself busy, if you know the creator, you might want to tell the person to add a resolution checker.

Comment

My McAfee calls it a virus haha
        Can someone tell me how to put sound quality to high?
        sigpic
        <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFart View Post
          Can someone tell me how to put sound quality to high?
          It's in the [User]\Documents\BFBC2Beta\settings.ini file under the heading "[Sound]". Keep in mind though that I'm not sure that the high quality sound has really been implemented well in the beta. I have a very nice, not creative, sound card and I was getting some pops and audio anomalies when I set it to high. So I just left it on medium and it was fine.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X