Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teamspeak 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Teamspeak 3

    Could somone send me the link to download TS 3 from the TG website, I can't seem to find the download tab at all.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Re: Teamspeak 3

    http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...ml#post1441869

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Teamspeak 3

      Thanks for the link to the download. Is there a password?

      I just tried to connect and I can't even get the connect box to activate.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Teamspeak 3

        Originally posted by Homedog61 View Post
        Thanks for the link to the download. Is there a password?

        I just tried to connect and I can't even get the connect box to activate.....
        Yeah me too - what's the deal?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Teamspeak 3

          bump - what's the TS3 server password?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Teamspeak 3

            Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
            bump - what's the TS3 server password?
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/members...er-online.html


            I didn't know the password was still active.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Teamspeak 3

              Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
              http://www.tacticalgamer.com/members...er-online.html


              I didn't know the password was still active.
              ah cool... there are like 9 TS3 threads floating around.. missed that one :D

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Teamspeak 3

                Originally posted by Homedog61 View Post
                Thanks for the link to the download. Is there a password?

                I just tried to connect and I can't even get the connect box to activate.....
                I had that problem too, I just erased the 9987 and manually put it in, and the connect button lit up

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Teamspeak 3

                  Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/members...er-online.html


                  I didn't know the password was still active.
                  I do not have permission to access that page Undead, therefore how can I join TS server if I do not know the password.

                  Also since TG site redesign I can not find list of servers and one of them would be for TS. If anyone could say what it is that would be great.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Teamspeak 3

                    Originally posted by Turbinator View Post
                    I do not have permission to access that page Undead, therefore how can I join TS server if I do not know the password.

                    Also since TG site redesign I can not find list of servers and one of them would be for TS. If anyone could say what it is that would be great.
                    Does this not help you at all?

                    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...ml#post1441869
                    BF3 Soldier: DrSparky



                    "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Teamspeak 3

                      There is no password currently :)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Teamspeak 3

                        good stuff ty

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Teamspeak 3

                          I have a question or two...Can you access while you are in game so that you can choose the correct team channel in relation to the tg server you are on?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Teamspeak 3

                            Originally posted by SlamminSammy View Post
                            I have a question or two...Can you access while you are in game so that you can choose the correct team channel in relation to the tg server you are on?
                            yes - see the sticky :)

                            Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
                            Here's how I did it...


                            Setup 6 keybinds - one for each team channel. To remember, just use combo keys. I used Scroll-lock plus two other easy to remember keys.

                            Hardcore, team 2? no problem <SCRLK> H 2.

                            Conquest team 1? Sure, <SCRLK> C 1


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Teamspeak 3

                              So it looks like TSO (Team Speak Overlay) has evolved into Tint, which is compatible with TS3. Anyone tried it? Looks like the TS3 version is in beta and it's by invite only apparently. Since VOIP isn't working in BC2 at the moment Tint appeals to me a lot since you could see stuff while staying in-game.

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X