Loading screen graphical error + new card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading screen graphical error + new card

During loading this is what my screen looks like.

Also: Not getting the desired performance so im thinking about getting a new graphics card.. Right now I have a Radeon X1950. What would be a nice upgrade or another way to increase FPS. I already did the .ini setup.

2412: TG Displacio or TG Wazzaup

Re: Loading screen graphical error + new card

Are you on latest drivers?
    BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

They are up-to-date now... I hadn't expected a new update since I'm using Omega drivers instead of drivers supported by my manufacturer. I will test them as soon as I can log back into the game, because I seem to have some problems with that at the moment.

Comment

Still the same problem even with updated drivers.

Comment

I had a similar problem turned out my graphics card could not support the game. Upgraded to an ATI HD4650 (about $100 retail $60-$70 online USD) And everything now works. (I wanted a 5770 but my mother board wouldn't support it... Time for me to build a new rig!)

Comment

I have the same exact problem with the loading screen (though it obviously doesn't affect game play). I have a pretty old card as well (Radeon X1300) and only get about max 20 fps, though I haven't really played the beta too much since the recent patch.

Displacio - did you try lowering your resolution on settings.ini? Making it 800x600 boosted my frame rate and made the game at least semi-playable.
            Together Everyone Achieves More!

Comment

Well... I can actually run the game on the highest settings and still get 20 FPS... If I put the settings on lowest and the res on 1600x900 I can still run the game 30+ FPS all the time. Frozen what drivers are you on, because I managed to fix my loading menu by installing original ATI drivers, however the game would crash during the loading screen and getting into the server and actually play was not possible....

Currently running OMEGA drivers... After RE3 patch the new problem is that the game keeps crashing to desktop or hardlocking or system shutdown every 15 minutes of gameplay. regardless of settings.

Comment

Hehe, I haven't updated drivers yet so that's probably why. Last time I tried (which was a while ago) it crashed my computer when I tried to, so I might try again later.
                Together Everyone Achieves More!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X