Objects Popping into view...specifically rocks on the ground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Objects Popping into view...specifically rocks on the ground

Does anyone else have this issue....I hate graphics issues when they don't show the entire scene....

So when the attackers are getting dropped with a parachute into the battlefield at the beginning of the round....I sometimes look down to look at the pretty scenery... as I gently float down...I see a patch of rocks appear out of nowhere!!! ARGHHH!!!!! it happens with all the rocks in the game...I know that this may not be a real problem because it's just the way the game is built, but it's so annoying....

I turned everything on high...set AA to 16x and Anisotropic to 16x, HBAO on...1920x1080 and I still have this "issue"

Can anyone else confirm this?

They said in the PS3 beta change log that they fixed "Fixed issues with certain objects popping into view as the player approached. " they need to work on this....

Re: Objects Popping into view...specifically rocks on the ground

What graphics card do you have? I've not noticed it, but it might be there. Keep your hopes up that release won't have this. :)
    BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

evga gtx 285 sc ....boy do i get the black screens if I don't turn my clocks down...

Comment

Almost certainly an Nvidia Driver issue. Give them a month after the retail comes out and they should have most of the bugs worked out of the drivers and an optimized profile for the game. *Fingers crossed as my little 8800GTS 512 could use all the help it can get*
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X