TS3 Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3 Help

So I just installed Windows 7. Very shiny. I'm going through the process of reinstalling my programs, and I'm doing TS3. It's done, but there is an issue: How do I figure out my TG TS name/pw. You know, the name that is britt.XXXXX?

I can't remember the numbers, I know it is somewhere in my profile or something but I can't find it. Help! Please!

Re: TS3 Help

I think at least for the time being, the logon info is the same as your TG forum account. That's how it's working for me.

Comment

Forum account info is not working. When I was using it yesterday on XP I was putting in the TS name I got from the TG website a while back, which is britt.XXXXX. I totally forgot what the 5 numbers were.

Comment

74.52.1.234 9987 right?

Comment

Hey guys, the link that used to take you to your password page is not working. I sent a note to the TG Administration showing the broken links. Will let you know if I find anything out. You used to be able to find that link through the FAQs for Teamspeak.

EDIT : Just noticed there is a TS3 Server Online post in the "Members Only General Discussion Section" forum with passwords so that may solve it for you.

Comment

*hangs head in shame*

Yeah....that whole correct IP address.

Comment

There is also a public post in the TG announcement forum with login info.

TS3 is not integrated into the site like TS2. Where TS2 use a username/password combo, TS3 does not. Just a global server password.

Comment

Originally posted by oniell121 View Post
                TS3 is not integrated into the site like TS2. Where TS2 use a username/password combo, TS3 does not. Just a global server password.
                Seems no password needed at the moment...thinking that's not so secure : )

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X