PB issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB issues

I keep getting the same error when trying to connect to the server. Alongthe lines of "pb needs to be installed to play on a pb server" Now I've reinstalled pb and made sure it lead to my steam/steamapps/battle fiedl bad company 2 folder. But I still get the same message. For what ever reason its straight up not recoqnizing pd is installed. any ideas ?

Re: PB issues

Not sure if you can try to do it this way with the PB setup file and then add then game. Worth a try.

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

Comment

Heh... getting 1.5 KB/sec downloading the punkbuster update. Guess everyone wants one.

Comment

PB has been giving me a hard time too. I ran PBSetup and it still kicks me saying "You have been kicked from the server" or something along the lines of "PB INIT FAILURE if this problem presists manually update your punkbuster" So I did the manual update, still no
        luck. Not to mention I've been losing connection to servers left and right. Hopefully I can iron some of these kinks out.
        PR- TheLinebacker50
        2142- Tsuoz250rdrK

Comment

Well I seem to have figured out the pb issues and was able to play for a few good hours last night. Now though I seem to be gettting the other issues people seem to be having with connecting to EA, could be a new thing as there are suppose to be fixing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
            Well I seem to have figured out the pb issues and was able to play for a few good hours last night.
            Was it anything obvious in case others run into the same problem?

Comment

Originally posted by jb4 View Post
              I manually updated my PB last night. I kept getting kicked even after I updated, but today it seems to be working fine. I just played a few good rounds hopefully it will keep up. As far as connection I had the same problem but it seems to be working better now.
              PR- TheLinebacker50
              2142- Tsuoz250rdrK

Comment

Originally posted by jb4 View Post

For what ever reason my anti virus kept quarantining a specific punkbuster file. Well at least that's all I can think it was.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X