Server problem :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server problem :/

Ok, been waiting for 2 days to get hold of this game and play with the rest of you. Now I finally have the game but I can't find any servers. First time I tried the server browser I found 4 and non of them was any of the TG servers. Tried again and now I can't find any servers at all..

Abel sad, Abel gonna commit suicide soon if he don't play the game.. Save Abel from his misery :(
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Re: Server problem :/

Make sure your client is patched and up to date.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Thanks..

Manually updated and now I can see the servers. Can't get in tho *facepalm* Either it says it can't find any game or the regular lost connection blabla..
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

What do you mean with clients?, i've the same problem... from couldn't find any servers

Comment

In your game folder you have the BFBC2.exe and below that you have the BFBC2.updater tap that and see if you have the latest patch. Sometimes your game doesn't auto-check for updates..
          Nubhar

Comment

The Euro group hit the servers today, expect much difficulty for the next couple of days until EA sorts it. The only thing that really gets me is that this happens time and time again, you would think that they would plan ahead accordingly...
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X