Limited Edition Unlocks - Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Edition Unlocks - Help?

For some reason, I can't seem to get my 6 unlocks from pre-ordering the game...

I launched the game, put in my CD-Key, Redeemed my promo key, and it said I got them unlocked... Well I went to my equipment, and nothing appeared to be unlocked... I went into a game, and still nothing. I exited the server, checked my equipment again, and they were unlocked... So I went back into a random server to check them out... but I STILL don't have anything except the starting things unlocked...

Did I or am I doing something wrong or did I miss something? If anyone has any help for me it'd be most appreciated, thanks!

Re: Limited Edition Unlocks - Help?

Originally posted by Vaudou View Post
    For some reason, I can't seem to get my 6 unlocks from pre-ordering the game...

I launched the game, put in my CD-Key, Redeemed my promo key, and it said I got them unlocked... Well I went to my equipment, and nothing appeared to be unlocked... I went into a game, and still nothing. I exited the server, checked my equipment again, and they were unlocked... So I went back into a random server to check them out... but I STILL don't have anything except the starting things unlocked...

Did I or am I doing something wrong or did I miss something? If anyone has any help for me it'd be most appreciated, thanks!

I had this issue last night as well. Make sure you have run the game update. Once I updated that and my PB they showed up just fine.

| |

My friends call me Y. My enemies call me... well, that's a secret.

"The only reason I team killed you is because I though you were already dead...
    ...Oh god, I just know that is going in someones signature" - Eroak

Comment

Exit the game then enter again...sometimes I get the Engi. unlocks but not the medic ect. generally buggy as [email protected]#.

Comment

i kind have the same problem, i bought the limited edition on steam and put my promo key in and it said it was invalid, so i havent been able to use my unlocks.
        sigpic
        Its not pronounced sky, it is S-Y-K;
        [SyK]K22

Comment

I"ve got the same deal - of course I've only been able to actually play about 5 minutes of multi-player due to the connection issues. My feeling at this point
          is that every problem comes down to the server/connection problems and hopefully all we be solved once that's sorted out.

I'm always one to give the developer the benefit of the doubt as the scope of these games is massive, but my patience is waining given that they knew
          pretty much exactly how many people were going to be attempting to play on the first day or so and they obviously weren't ready.

Comment

Originally posted by [PR]K22 View Post
            i kind have the same problem, i bought the limited edition on steam and put my promo key in and it said it was invalid, so i havent been able to use my unlocks.
            steam = fail
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Note for some reason, the codes will say invalid/already in use, but you will have them unlocked on Ranked servers, also, it seems that you reunlock them ,but the codes really will work, even if the message says otherwise.

Comment

Stupid EA messed up my order and didn'tsend me the code.. I would be fine with that since I got 20% discount but I want me TRACER! 7 Ranks to go:/
                Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

I'm not sure if I got mine working or not, I'm STILL unable to even connect to a server... it appears as if they are there, but until I can connect I'm not sure...

Comment

I was able to enter the steam key with no issue. It took me a moment to realize I was using the wrong key. If you're using steam it is in the format of ####-####-####-#### (include the dashes).
                    |TG-12th| asch
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vaudou View Post
                      I'm not sure if I got mine working or not, I'm STILL unable to even connect to a server... it appears as if they are there, but until I can connect I'm not sure...
                      The entire steam community is down for "maintenance"

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X