• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot See Through MG Gun Emplacements

Example

Affects:

DX9 users
    Some claim this is also affected by custom FOV settings.

Solution:

None. This is a DICE problem that hopefully will be corrected in a patch. It was not existent in the beta.

Re: Cannot See Through MG Gun Emplacements

Hey Avs,

I'm getting the same thing...I didn't have this problem before I changed my fov...

Also using DX9

Chappie

Comment

Yep same here, DX 9 and FOV change too. Was on single player and sarge told me to hop on the MG to take out some on coming troops... I was sittin' there for like 20 seconds trying to figure out what I was on LOL

Comment

Yep, a TON of people have reported this problem. And it wasn't in the beta. All I can hope is that DICE is aware and will patch it.

It has nothing to do with the FOV. So all those other people reporting FOV changes are false positives. It has to do with the DX9 texturing.

Comment

I've found you can sort of glitch it out and make it 'sort-of' see through. Use the spot arrows on enemy targets to get a rough estimate of where to fire and begin firing. At some point (you might have to move the view around a little bit while firing) the muzzle flash will actually illuminate the window enough that you can see through it.

This is not guaranteed to work, but I did try it on Rush mode while defending a base about 3 separate times and this method worked. Hope it helps.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...