Veteran bonuses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran bonuses?

I have the veteran rank next to my name in the scoreboard but i still have to unlock the medic boxes and stuff. Plus, where's my M1 Garand?

POE2 Developer

Re: Veteran bonuses?

There are talks about the EA content servers having problems authenticating unlock codes and stuff.

Comment

My unlocks and vet status came back mysteriously today...at least for now.
      Not sure if it is just random luck or if I was successful linking my account 2 days ago before they disabled the stats page on the BFBC2 website. When the page was up, I logged into my master EA account and then went to the stats page. I requested my stats after I logged in and linked my master EA account to BFBC2. The stats said they were coming and it said it usually took about 6 minutes to update. I waited and then it said "within a few minutes". Never came at that time so I logged out thinking the servers were just busy. Anyway, now I can look at my page in the game with the weapons/gadgets and my proper vet status is there. Hope it sticks. When the stats page goes back up, give it a try on the main BFBC2 site. lol- now it shows that I am working toward shock paddles that I already have.

Comment

From what I've heard they come and go right now for whatever reason...I haven't personally had any problem but I only have the unlocks from the preorder because I changed my nick from the one I used in previous BF titles.
        sigpic

Comment

How exactly do you get unlock codes for being a veteran? I used the same email I used in to sign up for the vet program and input my sign on details for all my BF2 games (BF2142 didn't work for some reason) and it still says I'm veteran rank 0. WTH! I put a stupid amount of time in on BF2 and the exp packs and I'm no veteran? Some one get me the digital VA!

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
            How exactly do you get unlock codes for being a veteran? I used the same email I used in to sign up for the vet program and input my sign on details for all my BF2 games (BF2142 didn't work for some reason) and it still says I'm veteran rank 0. WTH! I put a stupid amount of time in on BF2 and the exp packs and I'm no veteran? Some one get me the digital VA!
            You need two games, I don't believe the expansions work. Although, 2142 should work. Some people have setup the free account on Heroes and managed to get veteran status with that and BF2, it is free to sign up so it might be worth a shot: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/
            sigpic

Comment

Any tips on getting my 2142 login to work? It keeps rejecting it even though I can go over to the EA BF2142 stats and log in with it. Maybe I'll do the heroes thing.

I still think that is stupid. I've got 581 hours in ranked BF2 play and yet I'm no veteran. What a load.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Could always open a ticket with EA...for all the good it will do. But yes, it doesn't matter how long you played it is still counted as only one game toward the two needed to get the veteran bonus.
                sigpic

Comment

Man, if I would of used my account that has my GT linked I would have more than half of the battlefield games on it.

How many games do you need to put for veteran before you get the M1 Garand?

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                    Man, if I would of used my account that has my GT linked I would have more than half of the battlefield games on it.

How many games do you need to put for veteran before you get the M1 Garand?
                    Two, but some places are saying you need an account with Battlefield 1943...so I'm not sure how exactly to unlock the M1 Garand.
                    sigpic

Comment

I got one point according to BC2 and I have... Sigh ...HAD the M1 Grand unlocked..
                      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by ForgottenBullet View Post
                        Two, but some places are saying you need an account with Battlefield 1943...so I'm not sure how exactly to unlock the M1 Garand.
                        1943 has never worked properly for the Veteran site so that'd be impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta Five Nine View Post
                          1943 has never worked properly for the Veteran site so that'd be impossible.
                          I don't even think the veteran site works properly anyway, it has had issues since the US release...EA didn't plan ahead accordingly, again. XD
                          sigpic

Comment

Utterly pointless having a system like this if it doesn't even bloody work.
                            What a load of fail.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...