Single Player Sound during Cutscenes and BF2142

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player Sound during Cutscenes and BF2142

Ok so, yesterday my preorder came in the mail, I installed and I started playing Single Player the Graphics were amazing... But one Problem I cannot Hear them talk... i see the subtitles but they talk really quietly and i put the audio stuff @ all 1 and war tapes. I have a intergrated sound card, but that aint the issue i also updated the sound drivers. Is any1 have these issues too? Also i linked bf2 + EXP and i cant link 2142 for some reason can someone help me on that? and bf heroes doesnt count?

Re: Single Player Sound during Cutscenes and BF2142

i had a similar problem on one of the snow mission...you just have to finish the mission without sound until you reach the next one....by then it was all fixed....

Comment

Are you the one on the UK forums with the Realtek HD audio? I just left all of the audio options in-game at default except for choosing War Tapes. You might have to adjust the properties individually with the options in the Realtek manager, I had to do this with other games a long time ago when I had issues with the sound quality...however, I cannot remember any of what I changed. My audio input is on 'Headphone,' mixers are setup with Realtek HD audio as both the input and output, and sound effect is on 'UnderWater.' Don't know if it will help much, but mine is working fine so far.
      sigpic

Comment

i never been on UK forums but takes guys :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X